PDA

View Full Version : Which Legendary Ship would you have liked to keep, if you could only have one?

phoenix-force411
12-02-2013, 05:12 AM
I forgot the El Impoluto(Ramming Ship).

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 05:21 AM
I barely remember them. The only ones I specifically remember what they looked like where the black and white double ships. They all kinda suck once you get the hang of it and have a couple elite upgrades but I guess the scariest (at first without upgrades..) was the one with the cheater ram ability than the Jackdaw now has...

RoBg03
12-02-2013, 05:27 AM
either of the twin legendaries, that way i could board them and repair the jackdaw mid-fight, saving me from going through that fight so many times.

jetlee2777
12-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Well if I can I would like to keep all four legendary ships as they´re all pretty much the strongest ships in the game,beside now your own Jackdaw,if you fully upgraded her.

But the ship which I definetly like the most of is Ms.Ramsalot El Impoluto,as I do like her figurehead as well and really want her so bad for my own ship.;):p

So please Ubisoft do the next community challenge,so that were able to unlock the El Impoluto figurehead.

Thank you and regards,

jetlee2777

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Well if I can I would like to keep all four legendary ships as they´re all pretty much the strongest ships in the game,beside now your own Jackdaw,if you fully upgraded her.

But the ship which I definetly like the most of is Ms.Ramsalot El Impoluto,as I do like her figurehead as well and really want her so bad for my own ship.;):p

So please Ubisoft do the next community challenge,so that were able to unlock the El Impoluto figurehead.

Thank you and regards,

jetlee2777

I didn't look for it's figurehead. What is it?

HiddenKiller612
12-02-2013, 07:14 AM
I'd like all of them.

Shahkulu101
12-02-2013, 07:41 AM
La Dama Negra, it's sides are invulnerable to damage and it's mortars unbeatable.

phoenix-force411
12-02-2013, 07:45 AM
La Dama Negra, it's sides are invulnerable to damage and it's mortars unbeatable.

Got up to it and shot heat shot at, and it did do damage to it, but from a certain distance it does negate all damage.

Shahkulu101
12-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Got up to it and shot heat shot at, and it did do damage to it, but from a certain distance it does negate all damage.

Yeah, I just rammed the back of her by spamming chain shot.

Yoshack Fyre84
12-02-2013, 10:25 AM
El Impolito, definitely.

jetlee2777
12-02-2013, 10:28 AM
I didn't look for it's figurehead. What is it?

Well the figurehead of the El Impoluto is a woman what else?,and in the description it´s saying that this woman is representing a holy person.

And was the figurhead of one of the most dangerous ships in the caribbean.

Yes I like the La Dama Negra (The Black Woman) too,and her weakspot was the back.

El Impolito, definitely.

Lol why is always everybody,writing her name wrong?

Regards,

jetlee2777

EaglePrince25
12-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Screw all those, i'd take the Queen Anne's Revenge. Getting to steer that ship was one of the greatest moments in AC history.