PDA

View Full Version : Necropolis needs more creative creature cost 1// My suggestion = "Dark wanderer"

pongkrit03
12-02-2013, 04:39 AM
At this moment, there are only 2 creatures of Necropolis that lv 1 might and cost 1, which are ghoul 2/1/2 and spearing skelton 1/0/2 => too plain, no tactic

I would like devs to create necro lv1 creature that can be more tacticful in the begining of the game. Here is my idea

Faction : Necropolis

Name : Dark wanderer

Pic appearance : a guy in dark hood with a knife and black aura

Requirement : Might 1

Cost : 1

Type : Melee, Uncommon

Stat : 2/0/1

Ability : If Dark wanderer is attacked by creature might lv 2 or less and die in opponent's turn, put that attacking creature in his graveyard.

In my opinion, this creature can be a great counter to creature might 2 at the begining of the game, however opponent can have a decision to or not to attack this creature, or try to kill it with creature might 3+ or with spell to avoid its effect. Moreover, the effect will not be triggered if u use Dark wanderer to attack and die intentionally in your turn, so I think it is not op. Also, in middle and late game, this card may not be helpful anymore.

I think this card will add more enjoyment and strategy to necropolis game. : )

pongkrit03
12-04-2013, 06:34 AM
no comment ?

T-T

LurifaxB
12-04-2013, 10:45 AM
no comment ?

T-T

I do like the idea. However, the ability is too strong i think. If you changed it to 1 might, it will be ok.

We may see some more cost 1 creatures in the expansion tomorrow (or revealed today). So let's see if there are some viable cheap options.

pongkrit03
12-04-2013, 02:53 PM
I do like the idea. However, the ability is too strong i think. If you changed it to 1 might, it will be ok.

We may see some more cost 1 creatures in the expansion tomorrow (or revealed today). So let's see if there are some viable cheap options.

I see

thx u for posting your opinion : )

S1ju3k
12-16-2013, 08:12 AM
I like the idea of more powerful lvl 1 creatures that could be useful from the onset of the game. I think every faction needs a few variations of them, though your suggestion is a bit overpowered. Academy got a nice one I think with evade. My suggestions for few factions:

Necro: Cost 1 (Magic Shooter)
Rare
Poison Parasite
Might 1/Magic 1/Fortune 0
1 attack, 0 defense, 1 health
When enemy unit is deployed in the same row, place 2 poison counters on it and destroy the Poison Parasite.

(Stalls the lane early on, potential for use as a poison bomb in later game, but can be countered in mid game by cards like pao, or early by low cost spells or low level monster).

Inferno: Cost 1 (Melee Shooter)
Unique
Blue Fire Imp
Might 1/ Magic 2/ Fortune 0
1 attack, 0 defense, 3 health
Deal 1 damage during each player's supply phase to every creature in target line and column.

(Same principle, stalls early lane with potential to do damage to stronger monster, however comes with big draw back that it limits your own deployment fields as it does damage to friendlies in both row and column. Could be countered with low/mid level spells, pao).

Naga: Cost 1 (Melee Shooter)
Uncommon
Water Snake
Might 1/ Magic 2/ Fortune 1
1 attack, 1 defense, 3 health
When Water Snake dies, relocate select enemy creature.

(Works to supplement already ongoing theme for naga, but easily destroy-able. However, incentive to get rid of it early as later could be used to players advantage).

Anyways, few ideas for what I think is a big lack of early good plays in the game. Ideas, comments, likes, dislikes? Post your thoughts!

pongkrit03
12-16-2013, 04:43 PM
^
^
Thank you for sharing your idea. I like all of your ideas and wish them to be created. However, for your water snake, I think it may not be possible, because u mentioned when water snake dies, which means if it is at an opponent's turn, u will be able to relocate enemy ? This is not the way MMDOC always be. Generally, we cannot do anything at opponent's turn.

How about this, when water snake attacks enemy successfully without dying, that attacked creature will be relocated by the owner of water snake. OP ?

S1ju3k
12-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Yea , that could work. Or a requirement that it has to die on your turn could be added, something along the line like zombie effects trigger only if they die during your attack phase. But yea, your suggestion could work too I think.