PDA

View Full Version : Seemingly stuck

crackernuts84
12-02-2013, 04:06 AM
Hi guys, sorry if this question has been asked but I couldn't find it.
I am doing one of the missions where you have to blow up a naval fort and i want to exit. It doesn't seem possible.
This is AC4 btw.

Thanks!

crackernuts84
12-02-2013, 01:00 PM
How can I do it? I am not equipped properly for the mission.

xx-pyro
12-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I thought you could just sail away from them? Could be wrong.

crackernuts84
12-02-2013, 06:59 PM
I always get desynchronized?

AngryRaisin
12-02-2013, 07:10 PM
So if you go to your Progress Tracker you can't Abort Memory/Mission?

NeoMorph WTH
12-02-2013, 08:03 PM
I had one fort where I couldn't get in because the game glitched out and put fire on the climbing areas lol. Had to restart the Xbox to get the damned mission restarted (never thought about looking in the Progress Tracker).

So that's one for can't get out and one for can't get in.

Oh and does anyone think the twin waterspouts circling the one fort with 7 towers is a bit like them having a Dark Sith using the force to protect them. When I sailed up to the fort it was clear weather and as soon as I attacked it was like OMG THE SEAS PROTECT THE FORT!. I got the final tower down when one of the damned twisters came up and whacked me in the rear.

crackernuts84
12-02-2013, 08:05 PM
If I go to progress tracker my only option is restart the memory or the mission. lol
Wicked aggravating.

AngryRaisin
12-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Do you have Mortar shots yet? You can beat it if you have mortar. If you need ammo just take down any of the attacking ships around you and board them and repair to keep your ship health up. You really should be able to do it or the game would tell you that you don't have the upgrades necessary to complete it and would ask you if you want to leave the mission. And make sure you Brace when you are being fired upon to save from damage. Listen to your Quartermaster and if you are in a red circle, speed up to get out of it.

crackernuts84
12-02-2013, 08:24 PM
I have mortars and most ships parts upgraded to 50%
I'm just not to good with the ship battles yet and wanted to go put around on an island for a while. It's looking like I may have to grin and bear it!

Thanks for all the help guys.