PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with AC IV?

STDlyMcStudpants
12-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Avast ye matey!
I have finally got my hook on a copy of Assassin's Creed IV on Black Friday from Amazon (Expected Delivery from carrier is Wednesday) (BOOOOO) But Amazons Expected delivery is tomorrow! :O
So who knows when I will actually get it, BUT as many may know - I am a Platinum master.
So if you need any trophy help feel free to add me on PSN and I will help you.
(I can almost always get past glitched trophies without restarting a game)
And I'll be sure to tell you why AC3 is better after I beat it..or will i?! :O
Will this take my new fav spot??
IDK dude havent played yet.

Lonnie_Jackson
12-02-2013, 05:27 AM
Have the PS4 version and as long as you do the story and go through each objective with 100% you should almost be at platinum. Very few trophies take side quest (which I prefer) and the only two I have left is lvl 55 multi and use every ability/range in multi. Haven't had glitches but if you do on PS4 go to "notification" delete the "day of" save and use the previous day and reload. Happened to me when it appeared my Multiplayer stats reverted to lvl 1.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Have the PS4 version and as long as you do the story and go through each objective with 100% you should almost be at platinum. Very few trophies take side quest (which I prefer) and the only two I have left is lvl 55 multi and use every ability/range in multi. Haven't had glitches but if you do on PS4 go to "notification" delete the "day of" save and use the previous day and reload. Happened to me when it appeared my Multiplayer stats reverted to lvl 1.

Very awesome, thank you for the heads up!
I use a trophy guide for almost every game I play.
Assassins Creed isn't one of those games.
It's one of the few I can sit back and enjoy and worry about trophies later! :)

STDlyMcStudpants
12-02-2013, 08:51 PM
and btw Time Saver packs LMFAO is this real life?
How lazy are people xD The collecting and discovery are the best parts! :D