PDA

View Full Version : "Failed to Synchronize Achievements" on Launch -- Requires "Try Again"

Qoheles
12-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Over the past several days. beginning last week or so, I've had this problem with UPlay where I get "Failed To Synchronize Achievements" when I launch AC4 Black Flag. I then have 3 options -- Try Again, Skip, or Cancel -- it works and synchronizes just fine when I click "Try Again."

I am ALWAYS connected to the internet, and do not have any firewalls. This problem did not occur when AC4 first came out, and only started happening several days later.

Anyone get this issue, and if so, know why or how to fix it?

I repeat: If I click "Try again," UPlay WILL synch the achievements without any issue; it simply can't do so on first launch. Subsequent launches will synch without any issues, until I close and reboot UPlay.

Rayhanhos
03-19-2014, 07:27 PM
I have found AC4 free with nvidia bundle offer. But I cant play multiplayer. It shows the problem "Failed to synchronize achievements."

ronniebrasko4
03-19-2014, 10:56 PM
I have found AC4 free with nvidia bundle offer. But I cant play multiplayer. It shows the problem "Failed to synchronize achievements."

For me it's the same. U-Play counts my achievements, but I don't get the rewards for it. I also can't find any White Wales or Social Chests, only the Royal Convois. My fleet isn't available, too.

I hate U-Play :mad: