PDA

View Full Version : When is the next Community Challenge, and...

phoenix-force411
12-01-2013, 03:37 AM
are people allowed to do past Community Challenges that they might have missed? Because I got the game on November 1st, and so I don't know if I missed any within that time frame from when the game was released to the time I got it. I haven't seen any Community Challenges since the Explorer Costume challenge. I know that there's a new Multiplayer Event, but that doesn't involve the Single-Player.

jetlee2777
12-01-2013, 09:01 AM
are people allowed to do past Community Challenges that they might have missed? Because I got the game on November 1st, and so I don't know if I missed any within that time frame from when the game was released to the time I got it. I haven't seen any Community Challenges since the Explorer Costume challenge. I know that there's a new Multiplayer Event, but that doesn't involve the Single-Player.

No donīt worry you didnīt missed any Community Challenge as the one that you have mentioned about the Explorer Costume is or much better was the very first one.

But for some reason it didnīt unlock for me,eventhough I have done it.

And also one of the forum manager have told me already in a PM that as long as they donīt fix that problem with the Explorer Costume,there wonīt be any new one.

Kagurra
12-01-2013, 10:10 AM
This sucks for people that bought next-gen as I've seen zero community challenges and basically no Explorer outfit for me.