PDA

View Full Version : Money making (Black Flag PS4

fenc0712
12-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Hey

Do you guys know, any specific methods on how to earn money in Black flag, i guess it is just to plunder a lot of ships.

But maybe you guys had some "secret" tips you perhaps would share?

Thanks in advance

Poodle_of_Doom
12-01-2013, 02:16 AM
I found it easier to seek out, and raid, larger ships. Specifically Man-of-War type ships. You usually get a high amounts of rum and sugar. It didn't take me long to rack up a couple thousand of each. And if you sell 1200-1500 of each, you'll make roughly 100k easily. I always had a surplus, even when doing the elite upgrades.

fenc0712
12-01-2013, 02:49 AM
Thank you but i don't think my ship has the power to take those ships you are referring to i am only in sequence 4

anyone else who like to share how they are earning money?

Syr.Jake
12-01-2013, 03:33 AM
1. Loot your human kills. It adds up
2. Plunder ships. Even low level ones add up. Sell all the Sugar and Rum, keep the cloth, metal, and wood for your ship upgrades. Although if you need to, sell the cloth too. It is far easier to get when plundering ships than the wood and metal, at low levels.
3. Open Chests
4. Assassin Contracts. You will get between 1000 and 1500R for each one.
5. Hunt and sell the skins. Never sell the bones. They are used for making your darts.
6. Plunder Warehouses. See #2 for what to sell.
7. Pickpocket. There is no penalty, other than alerting any nearby guards (see #1)
8. Kenway's Fleet. As soon as it opens up, board and send a couple of ships to the Fleet and start running the available missions. If you have friends on your Uplay list you can help each other out by speeding up the Fleet Mission completion times.
9. If you have an iPad or Android device, get the Assassin's Creed Companion App. You can run the app while you are playing the game so that you will always have access to the fleet, even while you are not on board your ship in the main game. The app will track how much money is sitting in the Fleet section waiting for you and the next time you are on board the ship, visit the fleet menu in the Captains Quarters to collect the funds and add them to your in game total.

HiddenKiller612
12-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Royal convoys tend to sail in a circle.

Stop your ship near it's sailing path
Go to the front of your ship
Wait til the Royal Convoy reaches about the middle of your ship or so
Jump into the water
Swim up to it and climb aboard
Kill everyong onboard
Swim back to your ship
Shoot the RC with your chain shot
Board the ship
Rinse and repeat til you have all the money you need

Poodle_of_Doom
12-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Thank you but i don't think my ship has the power to take those ships you are referring to i am only in sequence 4

anyone else who like to share how they are earning money?

I was taking them on before sequence three, and winning. A little practice goes a long way. The best advice I could give you would be to avoid broadsides.