PDA

View Full Version : That's enough!

Calibeus_KHz
11-30-2013, 03:33 PM
After one week there s still no patch that fix Social events and Fleetaction, Thats hard.
But now i am finished the game and see that i also dont have:

- content of the seasonpass missing
- full content of the special edition missing
- fleetaction mising
- social events missing

i think thats to much. ubisoft when will you give me the game i payed for?

Syr.Jake
11-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Not everyone is having the same issues.

I am not having any issues with the Social Content. I get and send locations for chests, whales, and royal convoys, daily, if not more than that, depending upon how active the people on my friends list are.

I have all content from the Gold Edition. Which atm Uplay insists on telling me every time I log in AND out of AC4.

Fleet action/social stuff is there. On the Ships in Progress tab. Friends with fleet missions show in blue if I am able to assist them.

Did you activate the Season Pass?

It is a separate game key that requires activation.

Also, another thread on the forums here is reporting that people who have more than 50 people on their friends list are having issues, and that in cases where the person lowered that list to 49 or fewer, the issues they were having cleared up with not seeing social stuff and not seeing fleet help information.

Calibeus_KHz
11-30-2013, 07:55 PM
i activate 3 keys, and in the uplay launcher the contant are active, but ingame there is nothing. and ubisoft dont da nothing to help,
they only give the the link for multiplayer. how to config the port das the router and firewall, that doenst help.

when i start multiplayer the game says that all is ok, good upload and nat open.

i forgot something. i also dont get the uplay win piont for finsh the sequenzes

so i wait the whole week for help and nothing happens. nice support.

guardian_titan
11-30-2013, 08:19 PM
1.) It's the holiday season. Christmas is coming up and that's likely slowing things down drastically for everyone. So many sales going on which means more tech support issues being filed. You aren't the only one with issues, but unless your game is unplayable (which apparently it isn't since you beat it), you can wait. Look at hospitals. Do you help the guy who's shot and dying in a pool of his own blood or the woman who claims she broke her pinky only to find it just fell asleep? Everything has a priority.

2.) It's rarely ever a good idea to buy things right out of the gate. There's always bugs and other issues. Look at the PS4 and Xbox 1. AC3 had saving issues last year among other problems. By the time I bought the game in December, it was resolved. I have yet to buy AC4 and probably won't until next summer or perhaps next winter. The issues everyone's having among other things have not made me too keen on getting the game and I'm just not sure I even want the DLC this time, especially when the feature (Freedom Cry) will likely do nothing to expand Edward's story. Sometimes having patience and waiting until after the rush can be the best idea, especially when it comes to things released around the winter holidays. Things are just too hectic right now to really expect anything to go smoothly.

All I can say is be patient and just keep reminding Ubisoft of your issue every few days. This is a busy time of year for everyone so you can't expect Ubisoft to bend over backward for you when they have millions of other customers and likely several thousand having issues. Patience is a virtue. Yes, it's frustrating when things don't work the way you hoped, but that's life. Things rarely go as planned, and life is certainly not fair by any stretch of the imagination.

Very little is so important that it can't wait. Unless it's life and death, it can wait. Perhaps enjoy another game? Enjoy time with your family (which is the point of this time of year anyway). Go outside. Go exercise. Do something else. No sense getting an ulcer over something so trivial as a game. Ubisoft will fix the issue when they get around to it. They're likely investigating the issue to find out what causes it. Do you want them to release a patch that breaks something else and in a much worse way because they didn't have time to really test it? Again, patience in a virtue. Good things come to those who wait. Very rarely does a patch fix a single issue or a few issues. Often many are fixed. Bugs aren't an easy thing to fix, especially with complex games. AC4 could very well be in the millions, if not billions, of lines of code. You want to go through that to fix bugs only to find your fix for one caused another? Just be patient.

bukowski113
12-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Please make sure that if you are having a technical issue that you do contact Support. Any and all information you can provide helps to solve the issue.

Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

Calibeus_KHz
12-01-2013, 09:38 AM
bukowski11 that was the first thing i do.

There they told me yesterday that the seasonpassdlc doesnt at this moment. thats ok maybe it can be told by the pass description.

For the other things they say, that they dont know when a correction for this effect comes. and apologized for that.

Uranus888
12-01-2013, 12:34 PM
@bukowski11

I must say that the "online support" is a total disappointment (at least at the moment). I have several problems to be dealt and several tickets open, some of them very easy to solve. For example, incomplete products (figure came without the ULC code printed in the sheet) and I simply don't understand why such issues take over 25 days to solve (and it's not yet solved).
On friday, I really ran out of patience (although I'm normally a very understanding guy) and gave them a call.

I would advise everyone to do the same.