PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Error...

DarkHunter_69th
05-10-2004, 09:18 PM
I uploaded FB and and with no unsuall problems. However, there are a couple of issues that I am seeing.

First, there is a pause during the loading process.....one pause at 25% (about 30 sec) and the second at 70% (about 30 sec).

Second, after existing the game....I get a fatal error message, stating to contact the vendor if the problem persists.

Has anyone else had these types of issues? If so how were you able to correct them.

System Spec's:
Ram 512
CPU 1.33 (Anthelon Thunderbird)
Radeon 9500 vid card (128)
Win98 version 2
80G HD

Thanks in advance for any asistance!!

Salute!

Dark

DarkHunter_69th
05-10-2004, 09:18 PM
I uploaded FB and and with no unsuall problems. However, there are a couple of issues that I am seeing.

First, there is a pause during the loading process.....one pause at 25% (about 30 sec) and the second at 70% (about 30 sec).

Second, after existing the game....I get a fatal error message, stating to contact the vendor if the problem persists.

Has anyone else had these types of issues? If so how were you able to correct them.

System Spec's:
Ram 512
CPU 1.33 (Anthelon Thunderbird)
Radeon 9500 vid card (128)
Win98 version 2
80G HD

Thanks in advance for any asistance!!

Salute!

Dark

DarkHunter_69th
05-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Opps.....should read:

posted 10-05-04 20:18
I uploaded FB and AEP with no unsuall problems.

Salute!

Dark

x6BL_Brando
05-11-2004, 05:54 AM
Hi,

To get help with these issues you need to post your DxDiagnostic results here. There is advice on how to do this in the sticky threads @ the top of the Comm. help page.

On any strength PC the pauses at 25% and 70% are noticeable..... your rig is fairly old spec so I guess the pauses are even more noticeable.

As regards the fatal error, well that's where the dxdiag is so useful. Also, try to write down the exact wording of the warning...which device program are you directed to "contact the vendor" of?

So post your diagnostic - people will get back to you I'm sure http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif