PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed the "ghost ship"

strigoi1958
11-30-2013, 12:27 PM
I expect others have found this... I came across a ship that hides in the fog and some of the crew said ghost ship.... I destroyed it but it blew up and so I couldn't board it... is it a legendary ship ? I haven't finished getting upgrading my weapons and hull to the top yet (except mortar) and although forts and man o' wars are not too much problem I never beat a legendary ship yet.

ace3001
11-30-2013, 12:55 PM
It is one. You can't board it. Only destroy it. You should've gotten the "destroy a legendary ship" Abstergo challenge as soon as you destroyed it, anyway.

Uranus888
11-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Talking about legendary ships...

Has anyone managed to unlock the Jackdaw Items from "El Impoluto"? I have finished the game with 100% Sync and therefore all Abstergo challenges, killed all legendary ships but these 3 items cannot be unlocked.
Is this a bug, intentional or what is wrong in here?

Syr.Jake
11-30-2013, 04:34 PM
There are 4 Legendary Ships. Their locations appear on the world map as 4 red icons at the North East, North West, South East and South West sections.

To me, the icons look a bit like red fire hydrants.

Anykeyer
12-02-2013, 12:45 PM
El Impoluto items have nothing to do with beating this ship. You need to participate in any comminity chalenge for this. So far crapgen consoles had 1, PC and slightyoutdatedgen consoles still in wait.