PDA

View Full Version : Gtx560 (non TI) have to play on low specs.

JohnnyITD
11-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Hey fellas,
Recently bought the game and kinda fascinated by the fact that on mid settings game's fps is 20-22. I was able to play Skyrim, ME3, BF on almost max settings. Only on low settings, if I turn everything off I am able to get 30 frames per second. Can someone tell me if my videocard is that outdated or the game is not well optimized? Shall we expect some improvement patch?
Thank you.

abohamed2013
11-30-2013, 01:42 PM
first : download latest driver for Nvidia from here :
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
second : google D3DOverrider and download it ... and run it everytime before you open the game .. because if you turn on Vsync in game settings .. this will cap its FPS to 30 .. so just keep it on and run the D3DOverrider

drakkar321
11-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Hey fellas,
Recently bought the game and kinda fascinated by the fact that on mid settings game's fps is 20-22. I was able to play Skyrim, ME3, BF on almost max settings. Only on low settings, if I turn everything off I am able to get 30 frames per second. Can someone tell me if my videocard is that outdated or the game is not well optimized? Shall we expect some improvement patch?
Thank you.

You should be able to play the game and at a decent frame rate. Follow the link at the bottom of my post, for some of the most common issues and ways to work around them. Hope this helps.