PDA

View Full Version : Not a Card but an Achievement!

XxStealth_OpsxX
11-30-2013, 04:53 AM
Hello everyone!

Sooo I just played a game. I took control of an enemy's creature and put it on my side (I had control of the creature). The next turn I ended the game by finishing him off with his own card. I felt that I achieved something pretty awesome. So I thought I would suggest that this should be made into an achievement... what the achievement awards is up to you!

Thanks, Happy Holidays!

XxStealth_OpsxX

add me in game :)

yyderf
12-03-2013, 04:35 PM
i would like to have more achievements. btw. i was playing control adarmalik vs other necro and we were stealing creatures like crazy :D puppet master, mirror image, enthrall multiple times

but, as this would probably be dark magic specific achievement, maybe create achievements for all magic classes! maybe something like "kill 6 enemy creatures more than yours in one turn" with earth magic, etc...

Sasuga
01-31-2014, 03:20 PM
"Not the End of the World" is a fire only achievement, so why not a dark only achievement?

I'd like to see more achievements as well, I thought of one that I liked a lot the other day and now have sadly forgotten it. (Boo-whoo :( ) Maybe a forum area for Achievement Suggestions is in order?