PDA

View Full Version : Most Prosperous Pirates cheat...

Lethalla
11-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Today I was checking the Most Prosperous Pirates leaderboard and noticed what *appears* to be a cheat of some kind... The top 8 or so players (think this was World, but could have been regional) have the same amount of gold, to the Reale, and are way ahead of the next highest.

Then I noticed one of my friends had this exact same amount, which again was way ahead of the person who's been at the top of the leaderboard for weeks, with 934k. I check these leaderboards daily and there is no way this person (who is now #1) could suddenly have accumulated 2.1 million (I think that's correct; it could be 21 million) in that short a time when so far as I recall, he had less than I did yesterday.

Incidentally, if you do know what this exploit is, please don't post it in this thread.

SixKeys
11-29-2013, 02:49 PM
People actually care about this feature?

natewarhead
11-29-2013, 02:54 PM
cheating is cheating but yes there are ways I don't know how but people do it.

SenseHomunculus
11-29-2013, 02:56 PM
People actually care about this feature?

My thought exactly. Why would you bother looking for/using such as exploit? What does it give you besides your name on top of a list? Reales are so easy to acquire, I never struggled to upgrade anything because of lack of money.

Syr.Jake
11-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Sorry, not interested in cheating, so never bothered to go look up how this is done.

However, if I found someone on my friends list using an exploit, or cheating, I would drop them.

Lethalla
11-30-2013, 02:09 PM
So I checked again today and the same figure is now all over the three SP Leaderboards.

The exact figure is 2,147,483,647.
Unless it has something to do with people who are now on PS4...?

ko102crew
11-30-2013, 02:21 PM
I never pay attention to leader boards, they are always screwed up.

Kfcrsh
12-01-2013, 04:09 AM
2,147,483,647 is the maximum number in HEX Binary or something like that. Its been awhile since I've done things pertaining to modding but yes, they probably hacked the amount of Raeles easily using HEX Editor. No biggie