PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mysteries and Sacrificed Secrets Don't work on One

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2013, 09:56 PM
I preordered from Gamestop and got the Black Island DLC, which worked great. Then I went on Ebay and bought the Hidden Mysteries and Sacrifices Secrets DLC. I got 19 digit codes for them, which can't be entered on the Xbox. Supposedly they are Uplay codes that you enter within the game. Well maybe those work just fine on the 360, but in Xbox One there is no way to enter a code from the Uplay menu. Does anyone know how to enter these codes on the Xbox One or am I just SOL. The seller is going to give me a refund and let me know if they can obtain the codes for One at a later date.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-29-2013, 03:49 AM
Has anyone else bought these codes off Ebay and been able to enter them on Xbox One? Am I missing something? Was Black Island for 360 and PS3 a 19 digit code that you had to enter in game through Uplay too, or just SS and HM? I got the Limited Edition for One, and I got a 25 digit code for Black Island that you enter from outside the game. I'm not even sure if Amazon and Best Buy had preorders for Xbox One, so maybe the codes don't exist at all.

Yoshack Fyre84
12-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Bump

x0 THE GAME 0x
12-04-2013, 01:28 AM
I got a 19 digit code with my game and cannot enter it onto my xbone either. someone on here replied with go to additional content then redeem code but you can only enter 25 digit codes, I am really annoyed but it does not look like they are going to do anything about it unfortunately.