PDA

View Full Version : Influx of arianna...

Edzel123
11-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Why is arianna so popular? I counter them all so hard every game with my academy, why is this necro card so favored -_-.

Baduruu
11-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Current meta shows Necro as the weakest Faction, and Adar Malik is basically at the forefront of necro power. I havent seen such an influx myself. and if it is happening i wouldnt mind, easy matchup if you ask me. I have a feeling tho 5 towers expansion will put necro in top tier favorite.

Fidozor
11-28-2013, 11:33 PM
its because the past few weeks they have had a big sale for the arianna deck right around the time the game was added to steam, so I assume most of the new players bought that deck so you see lots of her at 500 ELO range

Izachiel
11-29-2013, 12:39 AM
And perhaps because Ecnlase did tier 1 with her, so people tried to copy.

pongkrit03
11-29-2013, 04:51 AM
its because the past few weeks they have had a big sale for the arianna deck right around the time the game was added to steam, so I assume most of the new players bought that deck so you see lots of her at 500 ELO range

this is the right reason, although I thought arirana was a man.

elite_Husky
11-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Arianna is a very cold woman very popular and strong at lower ELO cause she beats most of cheap decks that are here.

She is very strong but worthless at current super-rush meta. The next expansion will shake things up. She may get imba

Abydosra
11-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Arianna is a very cold woman very popular and strong at lower ELO cause she beats most of cheap decks that are here.

She is very strong but worthless at current super-rush meta. The next expansion will shake things up. She may get imba

Like elite husky said, she might get competitive due to cards that complement her like the Tower of Gardener and such.

Monkbar73
11-30-2013, 12:34 AM
And I read this now having just bought the deck. Was awesome on first play though at least :)