PDA

View Full Version : Dev Suggestion: option for players to lock out "Restart Memory"

Mako
11-28-2013, 05:42 PM
When I am attempting to complete a mission and also satisfy the optional objectives, I often restart checkpoints a lot. Every once in a while, I quickly and without checking, restart the whole memory. It is excruciatingly frustrating. It would be great to have the option to lock out restarting memories to prevent idiots like myself from blasting through the restart checkpoint option to quickly and missing a key press and having to restart the whole memory.

HiddenBlaDe00
11-28-2013, 06:18 PM
So let me get this straight...

...You're outwardly admitting your own carelessness and lack of attention to detail, and you want the developers of the game to add in a safeguard that will prevent you from making the aforementioned mistakes, even though simply paying more attention would solve your problem, and would require a lot less effort and time on the dev's part?

C'mon, man. Just pay more attention. You don't need a useless feature like that.

pacmanate
11-28-2013, 06:22 PM
LOL.

So maybe you should be slower when you select your option? This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Ha.

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Would you also like them to hold your hand and buy you an ice cream to make you feel better?