PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag PC, Hidden Blades gone

Painshadow
11-28-2013, 03:58 PM
My Hidden Blades have disappeared while doing the Ophelia Templar Mission. It's the one where you and the Mayan Templar lady have to follow a guard who has a lantern, on an island. Just shortly before this i was doing Diving Bell missions, then I fast traveled to the location of the Ophelia Mission. When doing the mission, it was storming and lightning, but I did not hear the thunder or lighting, nor my footsteps. I also could not select my swords or gun in fighting the enemies which appeared. I finished the mission, and got the key, but Hidden Blades are still gone. I tried logging out then logging back in, in hopes the game would fix itself, it did not work. The Hidden Blades and Blowpipe are gone. Further, on Inigua Island when I unlocked house upgrades, none of my weapons are on display in the cases in the basement, nor have my Family Swords unlocked from the Mcfarlane Edward Kenway action figure. I entered the code(s) properly and have not received the item. Did the IT guy mess something up when he as working under the desk?...:p

Painshadow
12-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Wanted to update this thread per a fix and I can confirm, it has worked.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/705969-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/67661887?page=2

Just had to replay 2 missions, then pause and exit before each mission ended. The Blowpipe and Hidden Blades are now back in my inventory. Can now continue the game. :o

As for the Family Swords per the McFarlane action figure, I am stil checking to see if they have appeared in the game. Will update as necessary

Er0das
12-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Wanted to update this thread per a fix and I can confirm, it has worked.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/705969-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/67661887?page=2

Just had to replay 2 missions, then pause and exit before each mission ended. The Blowpipe and Hidden Blades are now back in my inventory. Can now continue the game. :o

As for the Family Swords per the McFarlane action figure, I am stil checking to see if they have appeared in the game. Will update as necessary

Um have you already found the Buried Chest for the Kenway Family Swords from the action figure? If not then that may be the problem. It is found in Edward Kenways hideout (Great Inigua)

freddan_86
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Has this bug been patched (PC) or is it still possible to get rid of the blowpipe this way?
I have tried recreating this bug but it never seems to happen to me. I really wish you could unequip weapons in this game.