PDA

View Full Version : Stuck updating at 99%

Random_____User
11-28-2013, 01:22 AM
So i just got the game and when i click play it says it needs to update first ... Its been stuck at 99% for almost a week now. I can play the game offline but as soon as i try to go online it wants to update .is there anyway to download the update somewhere else and apply it myself?
Also i doubt its the internet connection because everywhere else its was fine ( other stuff downloads fine).

AlphaCypher
10-24-2015, 06:08 AM
So i just got the game and when i click play it says it needs to update first ... Its been stuck at 99% for almost a week now. I can play the game offline but as soon as i try to go online it wants to update .is there anyway to download the update somewhere else and apply it myself?
Also i doubt its the internet connection because everywhere else its was fine ( other stuff downloads fine).

Same here, I've restarted the download three times, with no change. 15 mins to get to 99% then it stops there for hours.
Let me know if you find anything.

Mr_Shade
10-24-2015, 10:16 AM
Same here, I've restarted the download three times, with no change. 15 mins to get to 99% then it stops there for hours.
Let me know if you find anything.

Hi,

What game are you having issues with?

please contact support directly here: www.support.ubi.com