PDA

View Full Version : Help with purchases!

mrwookie03
11-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Soooo... I was planning on purchasing the discounted champion box. I was up to 2000 seals. The new deal is two forgotten wars boxes for 2000 seals. I have three differce decks atm. A inferno, necro, and stronghold. My favorite deck is stronghold, however I do have a Adar Malik(just not the cards to make a Adar Malik deck). Would this new deal be good for my deck or should I just wait for a new deal/the new expansion?

Edzel123
11-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Wish they had that deal before i bought the normal price 1 box of forgotten war :(.

The deck is pretty amazing to me. It has alot of discarding, instant kills, and good utility. It doesnt have alot of high damaging creatures, but they do have them. You will mostly get magic creatures on this pack, so check on magic creatures on altar of wishes and thats what you will get from that pack.

Edzel123
11-27-2013, 09:01 PM
save your seals on the new expansion. :)

SpatulaOfDoom
11-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Soooo... I was planning on purchasing the discounted champion box. I was up to 2000 seals. The new deal is two forgotten wars boxes for 2000 seals. I have three differce decks atm. A inferno, necro, and stronghold. My favorite deck is stronghold, however I do have a Adar Malik(just not the cards to make a Adar Malik deck). Would this new deal be good for my deck or should I just wait for a new deal/the new expansion?

You absolutely want to get the new box deal because it will give you crazy amounts of wild cards! While the FW set does heavily favor getting Academy cards, it's the wild cards that will be most useful to you.

SpatulaOfDoom
11-27-2013, 09:07 PM
save your seals on the new expansion.

You could do this, but if you're a new player, there's really no point in not taking advantage of these special sales.

roanranger
11-27-2013, 09:38 PM
My personal feeling is if you like the game enough to play until Five Tower's comes out, you'll likely be able to regrind enough seals to buy the new box when it comes out anyways (but that's assuming an X-mas-ish release date, for all I know it could be in 2 weeks).

So why not enjoy the game in the meantime by opening a bunch of packs?

Aznam
11-27-2013, 10:13 PM
My personal feeling is if you like the game enough to play until Five Tower's comes out, you'll likely be able to regrind enough seals to buy the new box when it comes out anyways (but that's assuming an X-mas-ish release date, for all I know it could be in 2 weeks).

So why not enjoy the game in the meantime by opening a bunch of packs?

Cause seals are few and far between.