PDA

View Full Version : ship upgrading

razmat2012
11-27-2013, 02:39 AM
so i am not sure how ship upgrading works. when i have available money and items , do i just upgrade the jackdaw from the menu? or do i need to speak to a harbormaster? i tried to talk to harbormasters but they keep saying "i only trade with ship captains" . here i thought i was a captain. how come they won't trade with me?
also , i went to the black island and completed it and it says that the black sails are acquired and has a checkmark by it.but i can't figure out how i put them on the ship. clicking on them does'nt do anything. the other items i got there , like morgan's outfit and golden swords i was just able to click on them and they were equipped. am i missing something?

razmat2012
11-27-2013, 05:04 AM
also , how do I use a map tool? or does that just mean looking at the map?

sudhirsmani
11-27-2013, 07:12 AM
There are two ways of upgrading your ship.

1. Harbormaster - Self explanatory
2. Inside the captain's cabin in the Jackdaw, there is a scale model of it on the right side. Interact with it to buy upgrades or to sell goods.

I assume you are talking about the Treasure Map tool. It shows the specific treasure map if there is a treasure on the island you are on.

razmat2012
11-27-2013, 02:20 PM
There are two ways of upgrading your ship.

1. Harbormaster - Self explanatory
2. Inside the captain's cabin in the Jackdaw, there is a scale model of it on the right side. Interact with it to buy upgrades or to sell goods.

I assume you are talking about the Treasure Map tool. It shows the specific treasure map if there is a treasure on the island you are on. ok thanks. is there a reason the harbormasters will not talk to me? they only say " I only trade with ship captains" ,