PDA

View Full Version : Indoctrinate

Key 0ne
11-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Let me first say a big thank you to Ubisoft as yet again they deliver MORE for everyone. I am loving the Game Lab. However there is something I wanted to create and I can't seem to be able to. I understand that people may have suggested it before but I have no idea. However I do think it is a game mode that should be done, it is why I am here. Below is my idea.

Game Mode Name: Indoctinate

Game Mode Description: Assassin's are rebels toward the Order, however they can change their ways if shown. As a Templar it is your duty to hunt down the Assassin's and convert them to the true way of life as one of the Templar Order. As an Assassin you will undoubtedly try to resist.

Basically it's an 'infection' game. It starts with one out of ten being selected as a Templar, the other nine are Assassin's. Think Manhunt where one team attacks (Templar) and the other can only stun and run (Assassin's). As each Assassin is killed they join the Templar team. The game, I think, should last about ten minutes or untill there are no Assassin's left to kill/'convert'

What I would do is have it so that the Templars don't have the sight meter, but just the profile. Either from the start or after the teams are balanced. This will give the dwindling number of Assassin's a bit better chance of survival and, I hope, an added sense of suspense.

borderline82
11-26-2013, 06:23 PM
That sounds like corruption from ACR, so much fun!!