PDA

View Full Version : season pass dlc

blacklight25
11-26-2013, 02:26 AM
how do i play it? am i just being ******ed and cant find it or what, cause i searched everywhere, i have it activated and installed too

Dicehunter
11-26-2013, 03:27 AM
how do i play it? am i just being ******ed and cant find it or what, cause i searched everywhere, i have it activated and installed too

The main DLC hasnt been released yet but the things like illustrious pirates is in golden chests which you find by looking at the world map and others in chests and the added locations i.e mysterious island/cove.

MnemonicSyntax
11-26-2013, 03:35 AM
Illustrious Pirates haven't been released yet, nor has Freedom Cry, but everything else has.

burtie80
11-26-2013, 03:47 AM
I wanted to ask this question too. I just purchased the season pass through Uplay so do I need to do anything else or will it just unlock automatically in game?

The Reason I ask is that this is the first time I have purchased through Uplay on PC. I previously used to play on PS3 and I had to download all the DLC separately when it was released. Not sure if its the same for PC?

Thanks

Dicehunter
11-26-2013, 03:55 AM
Illustrious Pirates haven't been released yet, nor has Freedom Cry, but everything else has.

The illustrious pirates DLC has been released, It's in the season pass, Its made up of 3 outfits, Captain Morgans Redingote, Steed Bonnets Attire and Captain Drakes Outfit, All of which you get from Black Island, Mystery Island and Sacrifice Island.

I wanted to ask this question too. I just purchased the season pass through Uplay so do I need to do anything else or will it just unlock automatically in game?
The Reason I ask is that this is the first time I have purchased through Uplay on PC. I previously used to play on PS3 and I had to download all the DLC separately when it was released. Not sure if its the same for PC?
Thanks

As far as I know it will unlock/download just before you launch the game when they release it.

burtie80
11-26-2013, 04:04 AM
Awesome thanks :D

MnemonicSyntax
11-26-2013, 04:06 AM
The illustrious pirates DLC has been released, It's in the season pass, Its made up of 3 outfits, Captain Morgans Redingote, Steed Bonnets Attire and Captain Drakes Outfit, All of which you get from Black Island, Mystery Island and Sacrifice Island.

As far as I know it will unlock/download just before you launch the game when they release it.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811479-Illustrious-Pirates-pack-with-Season-Pass?p=9398141#post9398141

Apparently that picture is wrong. Read what the USA Forum Manager posted.

Dicehunter
11-26-2013, 04:10 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811479-Illustrious-Pirates-pack-with-Season-Pass?p=9398141#post9398141

Apparently that picture is wrong. Read what the USA Forum Manager posted.

That's good to know then, Wonder what they will look like :)