PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck in an "easy money" loop LOL

tymaster50
11-25-2013, 02:22 PM
In The Charlotte waters, to the left of Kingston and just above Isla Provencia is like a never ending spawn of man o wars and frigates, I beat the game and cleared all the forts so idk why its doing this but hey it is easy money, I only JUST had enough to get elite mortars and now I'm at 18k after 5 minutes lol. Seriously I take down one ship, there are 3 more in its place. Currently there are 4 man of wars around me and I just took down a frigate for its metal. So if anyone is having any difficulty getting supplies/money, try these coordinades
(522, 129)

SenseHomunculus
11-25-2013, 03:02 PM
In The Charlotte waters, to the left of Kingston and just above Isla Provencia is like a never ending spawn of man o wars and frigates, I beat the game and cleared all the forts so idk why its doing this but hey it is easy money, I only JUST had enough to get elite mortars and now I'm at 18k after 5 minutes lol. Seriously I take down one ship, there are 3 more in its place. Currently there are 4 man of wars around me and I just took down a frigate for its metal. So if anyone is having any difficulty getting supplies/money, try these coordinades
(522, 129)

Not sure why you had difficultly getting money during the game? Maybe I did more side stuff like attack convoys, but by 50% through I had over 250K Reals in the bank while at the same time purchasing all the upgrades I had access to.

tymaster50
11-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Not sure why you had difficultly getting money during the game? Maybe I did more side stuff like attack convoys, but by 50% through I had over 250K Reals in the bank while at the same time purchasing all the upgrades I had access to.

i'm a story guy, I like to play through the story mode and try to keep the ****ing around to a minimum. What did you do to get money so fast? I barely use kenways fleet and I like to purchase "soldier" upgrades like better pistols and swords, the jackdaw was secondary lol

SenseHomunculus
11-25-2013, 04:45 PM
i'm a story guy, I like to play through the story mode and try to keep the ****ing around to a minimum. What did you do to get money so fast? I barely use kenways fleet and I like to purchase "soldier" upgrades like better pistols and swords, the jackdaw was secondary lol

Looted everything I could, like warehouses, TONS of ship battles where I captures a lot of sugar and rum to sell, that kind of thing. I actually progressed through the story quite slowly, just to make the play-through last longer.

sopen4
11-25-2013, 06:25 PM
after 40% of the game i had fully upgraded the jachdaw and around 750k cash (missed the buildings on the island).

making money is easy have been top 10 of my region (dont know how large that is but it sound good)

HiddenKiller612
11-26-2013, 07:25 AM
In 3 hours I made 130K taking out Royal Convoys.