PDA

View Full Version : Edward, Haytham and Connor converge into one game like Revelations

KingKCP415
11-25-2013, 02:19 PM
I have been wondering what the future of Assassins Creed would be if they keep jumping around to different timelines. At first it seem that they were chronologically going through the series but instead went for a prequel.

I know about the hints of future game eras like Japan, Egypt, etc but I kinda want to see the end of Connor's story before they move forward. Ezio was stretch out in 3 games.

I honestly want to see Old Man Connor like the one that had for the promo posters. Just look at that epic beard!

http://blurppy.com/2012/03/30/assassins-creed-3-new-mission-new-weapons-and-original-art-by-alex-ross-are-only-a-few-of-the-surprises-ubisoft-has-in-store-for-you/

Let's say Old Man Connor diving more into the cave he found and other artifacts he can discover. There wasn't really an artifact in Black Flag except for the blood cubes that nobody ever mentioned in past titles and I want to know Haytham's story and how he got into the Templar order. Im pretty sure he was dangerous killer in his younger days and I actually enjoyed playing a Templar.

Let's say Connor finds a diary or journal of Haytham and "relives it" through reading his journals or maybe even throw in a piece of Eden in there somewhere. How bout using the cave's machine, he can kinda do some kind of animus thing with it with his blood. Like using his own blood in those glass cubes and somewhere in the cave there's a machine to relive your ancestors past. Crazy idea I know but Ubisoft can make sense of it.

In addition, we get to see what Edward did in his later years like Ezio did with Altair.

Now that the naval mechanics have been improved. Connor can sail back to England and find out more about his Father's side of the family.
_

Hell even throw in the first civilizations people in there and have encounter with Connor. The reincarnation thing is a nice touch. If all those encounters with Ezio was "pre-recordings" and now all of the sudden they are walking around in a new body every new century or so why not have one them help out Connor?

All Im saying is, I really would love to finish Connor's story, bring back the damn tomahawk because 2 swords seem so boring to me and it doesn't have the same finesse and raw violence I miss with AC 3.

The 4 guns was good addition, let's say Connor's crafts a 4 gun holster like Edward or maybe even finds his grandpa's stash along with the blow-dart and a recipe to do the bezerker poison when he lands in London.

Also, did anyone else try to climb cliffs as Edward? I found out the hard way when I was being chased and ended up running around the cliff to find the path up :(

I understand Edward didn't grow up in the woods but I'm pretty sure he could've learn to somehow right?

_

As for people who would like modern versions like the future or whatever. It will never work because of cars, helicopters and such.

It would have to be in a post-apocalyptic future with ruined cities (awesome places to free-run ofcourse) and then there's still the hidden blades, use of swords/machetes instead of guns (imagining bullets are hard to come by this time), there's still that jungle environment ala crysis 4.

As much as I love spending $60 plus dollars every year to Ubisoft, whatever you guys are brewing up for next years release, I'm pretty sure you already have something up your sleeves as we speak.
_

I say do a sub-title game like brotherhood and revelations to finish the Kenways and then do whatever the hell you want for AC 5

DetroitPlaya
11-25-2013, 02:25 PM
The Kenway storyline IS all done.

THe missing parts are in a book called Forsaken. This game was the only thing missing to wrap it up..

tymaster50
11-25-2013, 02:34 PM

THe missing parts are in a book called Forsaken. This game was the only thing missing to wrap it up..

we would still like to play it. Why not? It could be awesome, of course the beginning sequences would be Kenway after AC4, Haytham before AC3 and Connor after AC3, depending on its length it could be GOTY lol, as long as they all have different fighting styles

MnemonicSyntax
11-25-2013, 03:24 PM
That's not a beard. That's Connor's necklace

And usually the book/comic book stuff is back story information not really "game worthy." Same with the movies. I'd absolutely love to plow Ezio's garden until an Assassin from the Orient shows up, then go to the market where I can die peacefully on a bench.

ze_topazio
11-26-2013, 12:39 AM
I honestly want to see Old Man Connor like the one that had for the promo posters. Just look at that epic beard!

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2yynl3n.jpg

Shahkulu101
11-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Want

jk dont want

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 12:48 AM
Connor might not be able to grow a beard since he is half-native American. Native Americans have a hard time growing beards, and most don't at all.

Shahkulu101
11-26-2013, 12:50 AM
Connor might not be able to grow a beard since he is half-native American. Native Americans don't grow beards.

Are they not permitted?

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 12:52 AM
Are they not permitted?

They're permitted, but Native Americans don't grow beards often. If you try to think of Native Americans with beards, it may be hard to picture. They might grow a mustache or a scruffy beard, but a full beard very rare and uncommon.

ze_topazio
11-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Connor likes to break the norms.

Shahkulu101
11-26-2013, 12:59 AM
Connor likes to break the norms.

He's a hipster with hipsters for fans and has hipster haters who pretend they aren't hipsters by calling Connor fans hipsters who, incidentally, accuse Connor haters of being hipsters when in fact they are hipsters as well

MnemonicSyntax
11-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Are they not permitted?

Everything is permitted. Isn't that your motto?

Also, Phoenix is right. I have a buddy who is Indian and he can only grow a goatee. Everything else is bare. He's never had side burns or a mustache. Says he can't grow'em.

guardian_titan
11-26-2013, 01:17 AM
A game wrapping up the story for all 3 Kenways might be interesting due to the regular time jumping and protagonist switching. Worked well enough in ACR between Ezio and Altair. Certainly make things interesting to have the 3 stories correlate and then have the modern day story relate even further into it. There's quite a span of time missing for Haytham (roughly around 1758-1770 or so) as well as his teen years in Forsaken. Edward has his years after AC4. And Connor has his after AC3. There's plenty between the three for another game tying up loose ends. Personally, I'd prefer Ubisoft finished what they're doing before going onto the next. I don't buy that Connor's story's done. Edward I'm fine with given his end's in Forsaken which I have read and own (only AC book I own) although he does still have plot holes. Haytham I'd like to see more of personally, especially with so many years missing from his life.

As for Connor and facial hair, it's not likely he can grow a beard despite Edward having one. You get your hair gene from your mother (it's on the X chromosome, not the Y) so if your mother's side has male pattern baldness, any sons she has will likely have it. The father doesn't matter. The same is true of facial hair. Only way Connor can grow a beard would be if Ziio wasn't full Mohawk and had a European ancestor at some point so had the gene for it. Looking at Edward, though, most guys don't get full beards like what he has until the latter 20s or even into their 30s. Some are luckier than others and it's possibly a regional thing. Further north you are, the most full your beard perhaps. Not too often I see a Mexican with a full beard like a Norwegian. Such a shame Edward wasn't shown to age via his beard becoming fuller. That would've been a subtle way to show time moving. They kind of did it with Ezio in AC2. Haytham is so clean shaven that it's hard to know if he could've had a beard at any point. Guys with black hair tend to get 9 o'clock shadows that's hard to get rid of if they do grow facial hair, so possible Tessa's family didn't have the gene for it so Haytham didn't, either. Or Ubisoft was just lazy and didn't want to show any indication of facial hair on Haytham. But Haytham doesn't matter for Connor. It's Ziio who does. And, erring on the side of caution and assuming she's full Mohawk, she wouldn't have the gene for it and thus Connor wouldn't, either. On the plus side, seems he likely won't go bald, either. :p Connor married a European (which is probably the most likely), can't say his sons would be so lucky.

Genetics can be rather entertaining at times. :)

Shahkulu101
11-26-2013, 01:34 AM
Are you, perhaps, trying to destroy my dream of seeing Connor with an epic beard? think wisely before answering because depending on your answer I may have to kick your ***.

But If Connor has beard he'z not realizstick enymoar

ze_topazio
11-26-2013, 01:34 AM
Are you, perhaps, trying to destroy my dream of seeing Connor with an epic beard? think wisely before answering because depending on your answer I may have to kick your ***.

ze_topazio
11-26-2013, 01:37 AM
I tried to edit something on my post, end up erasing it by mistake, had to post it again, and now things look weird, like Shahkulu101 possesses precognitive powers.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 01:50 AM
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2yynl3n.jpg

Is there a way to add the 3 beads as a goatee? I read the other replies if some native americans can grow a goatee or mustache or whatever then that's the closes we will get is a goatee with 3 beads on the end.

Also we get to see different outfits for Connor while he is in London with a top hat w/ a beak at the end along with a nice suit along with the crazy beaded goatee? I say he will look bad *** (i've seen the Victorian Era concept art, I think they look awesome) and we get all the AC 2 buildings we all missed so much. The small towns in AC Black Flag were ok but I want a full city like Constantinople or like Italy.

We still get the naval battles while he travels and as well as Horses and other stuff we get to ride.

Also, the 3 protagonists idea is something I would like Ubisoft to implement . Technically we will have 4 protagonists since theres that "modern counterpart"

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 02:05 AM
Here's a ridicules but maybe awesome addition to a new game. What if Ezio, Altair, Connor, Edward show up in the future reincarnated somehow, someway.

We get to see Ezio in modern time. maybe he is one of the interns as Abstergo and we just bump into him during the game. Doesn't have to be a big thing but it would be a funny cameo for a young Ezio walking around hitting on the other interns.

Maybe his name would be "Eduardo" lol

I keep thinking the protagonists we were playing in Black Flag is a female . I mean why else "modern Bart Roberts" was expecting his Juno to be in "our body"

There's so many things Ubisoft can do but I hope they don't keep jumping around and adding too much in the story.

First it was the "Pieces of Eden" and the apples or staff weren't even mention in Black Flag. Now we have blood cubes and a crystal skull that we can use to spy on people.

There's gotta be more artifacts Ubisoft can think of. The Mayan armor would be awesome if Connor was wearing it. What if there was a full on armor made by the first civilization?

MnemonicSyntax
11-26-2013, 02:11 AM
Here's a ridicules but maybe awesome addition to a new game. What if Ezio, Altair, Connor, Edward show up in the future reincarnated somehow, someway.

We get to see Ezio in modern time. maybe he is one of the interns as Abstergo and we just bump into him during the game. Doesn't have to be a big thing but it would be a funny cameo for a young Ezio walking around hitting on the other interns.

I keep thinking the protagonists we were playing in Black Flag is a female . I mean why else "modern Bart Roberts" was expecting his Juno to be in "our body"

There's so many things Ubisoft can do but I hope they don't keep jumping around and adding the too much in the story.

First it was the "Pieces of Eden" and the apples or staff weren't even mention in Black Flag. Now we have blood cubes and a crystal skull that we can use to spy on people.

There's gotta be more artifacts Ubisoft can think of. The Mayan armor would be awesome if Connor was wearing it. What if there was a full on armor made by the first civilization?

The Crystal Skulls are PoEs too. In fact, they're discussed in the first game via Email.

Perk89
11-26-2013, 02:16 AM
I do very much want them to complete it as a Kenway trilogy, and would love for it to include all of them in some capacity. Giving Edward a role in a Revelations type way for Connor would be excellent, or for perhaps for Connor's grandson or something of the sort (it may be too much to squeeze Haytham in there). Anyways, they have become the first family of the AC series, and would like for them to get a full arc.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 02:20 AM
How many crystal skulls can there be?

Wouldn't that mean there's other caves with crazy machines in them as well?

That would help out with the "Connor using his own blood to relive Edward and Haytham" idea right?

MnemonicSyntax
11-26-2013, 02:51 AM
No, because the skulls are only viable based on you're own blood. You can't see what someone else is doing if they're dead either.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 02:53 AM
What if there was another machine that did something different?

mikeyf1999
11-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Not a bad idea, but there's one controversy, can weapons be shared will it be like Red Dead where after John died, you got everything as jack

mikeyf1999
11-26-2013, 03:09 AM
Those are called Memory Seals here's a link: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Seals
But I doubt that Edward or Haytham found any of these in their lives

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 03:11 AM
I can't see why not, they did the same thing with Ezio after his father died, he pretty much got the outfit, hidden blade and swords.

Haytham didn't have much when he was killed but I'm pretty sure he has a house somewhere where he kept his weapons. Connor sailing to London, inheriting Haytham's property along with Edward's stuff. I mean no more bow and arrow. Blow darts, 4 gun holster, who knows what other weapons the Kenway family gathered over the years.

MnemonicSyntax
11-26-2013, 03:15 AM
Edward's stuff is gone. When Edward died, Haytham left to go live with Reginald Burch.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 03:16 AM
But I doubt that Edward or Haytham found any of these in their lives

What if the Caribbean Assassins Brotherhood did. They did have a temple we hardly got to explore. What if there was a big cascade underneath that large temple?

Now that I think about, there was other temples in random islands I discovered along the way when I was sailing. Anything's possible. If Connor is traveling around Europe, he will visit other cities.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 03:18 AM
What other weapons you think Haytham would collected then? I still think the 4 gun holster on Connor would be awesome.

phoenix-force411
11-26-2013, 03:21 AM
We all know what happens to Haytham Kenway, and it was unfortunate like the Kenway family itself. It would be unwise to make another Kenway game.

itsamea-mario
11-26-2013, 03:27 AM
Why though?

ace3001
11-26-2013, 03:28 AM

There is a significant portion of Edward's life that hasn't been covered between AC IV and AC Forsaken. It's not wrapped up by any means. Though whether Ubisoft will do anything about it is a different matter. If they wanted to milk the naval part some more, then they could certainly continue with Edward.

itsamea-mario
11-26-2013, 03:37 AM
What's the sudden obsession with seeing the entirety of each characters life?
The animus let's us view an ancestors memory before the next in the line is born.
We're supposed to have a glimpse of an assassin's life, a part of their story, not the whole god damn thing.
We never should have spent so long with ezio.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 04:03 AM
True, but we did see Altair and Ezio life concluded before AC3 why not do the same for the Kenway Family?

All we got for Connor was the beginning of Slavery thing at the end and that disapproval look he gave. Maybe his descendants can be part of the story like Lincoln being an Assassin with a big axe along with Booth being a Templar.

A movie can work as well if they felt like it to wrap things up. I'm just curious. The tyranny of King Washington was ok but I never bothered to pay for it. I merely watched it through youtube to see if it was worth the money.

Doesn't anyone want to see Connor in Europe? climbing big ben and hunting down Templars to whoever was involved in the whole conspiracy of how his grandpa died. It wasn't just one dude that was involved. There was something important to the reason why Edward was ambushed at home. Also the whole thing with Haythem being a young templar getting trained and becoming a master assassin.

DetroitPlaya
11-26-2013, 04:04 AM
To be honest, Abstergo (who are in charge of Abstergo Entertainment) don't give a damn about the entire life of an assassin. They want to track from information in regards to the First Civ and their tech; so don't expect multiple games with the same assassin.

As stated earlier, it was different with the Ezio Trilogy, as Desmond and co. was in charge of the what the objectives were - same with AC III. Now it's all a matter of what Abstergo wants.

And frankly, Edward isn't the key to endless PoEs - and forcing it in would be unwise.

ace3001
11-26-2013, 04:06 AM
The animus let's us view an ancestors memory before the next in the line is born.
Aquilus disagrees. Oh, man, that comic series. Good for a few laughs.

DetroitPlaya
11-26-2013, 04:19 AM
True, but we did see Altair and Ezio life concluded before AC3 why not do the same for the Kenway Family?

As I posted; because Abstergo wasn't in charge in that period. If they were, they would have skipped the training non-sense and such, and just locate the PoE.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 06:45 AM
What if the next title is not with Abstergo Entertainment? And it goes back to the original crew. We only got glimpse of what Desmond's Dad (William) was doing after Revelations. It could be done a million different ways.

This new Animus thing is useful since they don't have to do much except put on some VR glasses. I mean didn't we hack a bunch of files anyways while we were out and about in the modern time line?

There's a bunch of different ways to go about the story but switching from Altair, Ezio, Haytham, Connor and then Edward.

If the next title switches to another person, does that mean we are getting a new assassin every year?

Im just talking about finalizing and expanding on a story arc like they did with Altair and Ezio. We did switch to Ezio after the first game and took 2 years to go back to finish Altair's story to come full circle.

Now that we don't have Desmond, all we can expect is random assassins every year, am I right?

I love this franchise as much as everybody else on this forum but I just really want to pay for a solid game. And this is my idea of a solid game worth $60.

ze_topazio
11-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Doesn't anyone want to see Connor in Europe? climbing big ben

Unless Connor lives past 100, that won't happen.

roostersrule2
11-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Why though?Because no one else will!!

adventurewomen
11-26-2013, 01:55 PM
II honestly want to see Old Man Connor like the one that had for the promo posters. Just look at that epic beard!
No, whats the point in skipping 30 - 40 + years of Connor's life. Connor is a young man by the end of AC3 he was just 27 yrs old. Still so much to tell for his story to tell.

The Kenways are separate characters, even if they are related they are separate characters in their own right.

roostersrule2
11-26-2013, 03:55 PM
No, whats the point in skipping 30 - 40 + years of Connor's life. Connor is a young man by the end of AC3 he was just 27 yrs old. Still so much to tell for his story to tell.

The Kenways are separate characters, even if they are related they are separate characters in their own right.Well the first 30 sucked what makes you think the next 30 will be so good?

Sigv4rd
11-26-2013, 05:03 PM
The idea is tempting but...
PLEASE NO MORE 18TH CENTURY GAMES!!!

oliacr
11-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Its a great idea

The idea is tempting but...
PLEASE NO MORE 18TH CENTURY GAMES!!!

yes, go back to the middle ages or ancient world

MnemonicSyntax
11-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Well the first 30 sucked what makes you think the next 30 will be so good?

Oh thank goodness you formed an opinion for me. I wasn't sure what to think until you spoke up.

PedroAntonio2
11-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Just because Forsaken exists, there won't be a game showing a young Haytham and a old Edward ? Secret Crusade released BEFORE Revelations, yet...Ubisoft release the game with the same story from the book...

People complain too much about Connor, they should pay more attention to his personality, before saying stupid things about a great character....I want to see how he lived the rest of his life, did he find a wife ? A family ? He had a happy ending like Ezio or a tragic one like Altair and Edward ?

By the way, not everyone bought Forsaken, so some people who bought ACIV, don't know how Edward died, so Ubisoft should show his death.....because I don't understand a man who was described in the reveal trailer ''Fight like the Devil, dresses as a man'', was defeat so easily by some thugs..I hope they explain that in a next game.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 11:16 PM
That is exactly why I am so curious. Ezio was a old man and he still took down a few templars and he eventually died of a heart attack.

We get to see Edwards's story ending, Haythem died by the hands of his son but how did he really live? Connor WAS still young so what the hell did he do till he got married and had kids. I doubt he just stayed in the homestead of Davenport and just chilled for the rest of his life. He still needed to locate his people and there's the whole thing with Avaline in New Orleans.

Also, the brotherhood he created what happen to them in America?

It would seem unfair to just introduce a new character every year and not really finish their story. I mean we practically started with Ezio since birth till death and that's how we are so connected to him.

We started with Haythem, then a young Connor all up to adult hood. Who knows, Old man Connor with a couple of years of experience, that tomahawk is too damn hard to ignore man.

I hope Ubisoft read these forums for ideas.

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 11:24 PM
I know what you mean about separate characters . Which is why I think this would be a perfect game. 3 different fighting styles in one game. True, we can see Connor after AC3 and dealing with finding his village or atleast see how he met his wife or something. I assumed he eventually got married.

Do we not want him to travel around Europe or stay in America to visit the other colonies?

Tyranny of King Washington story didn't give us anything but a alternate history. And Ubisoft went backwards with Edward with no Cliffhanger. The best thing we got are the possible different points in time from an email we hacked.

Look at GTA V, 3 characters, different backgrounds, but yet all connected somehow. What if Connor has to hunt down who killed his grandpa? maybe those thugs became master assassins and have their own brotherhood and we have to go pass them to get to the real culprits. Edwards a damn pirate and he got taken down at his own house? I don't think so. Something mustve happen leading up to the day his house got attacked and his kid being "kidnapped".

KingKCP415
11-26-2013, 11:26 PM
No more guns but back to throwing knives, arrows, poison darts and swords?