PDA

View Full Version : unnecessary cutscenes

Avalon.TLW
11-25-2013, 10:53 AM
A few cutscenes that I find very boring and not needed at all, atleast not after watching them for hours

After taking out the crew on a ship
Reparing the Jackdaw
Reducing the wanted level
Sending the ship to your fleet

So, basicly every single cutscene after boarding a ship should be skipable or have the option to turn them off in the options menu.

AherasSTRG
11-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Just press the ******* E button...

Anykeyer
11-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Yes, you can skip them with "use/counter" button. But really, who's idea it was to make those cutscenes? They could at least try a bit harder and make a dozen of them to play randomly.

Cephsus
11-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Woah i didnt know you could skip cutscenes with the counter "E" key. I must have collected hours upon hours of the repair etc cutscenes. Damn lol. :D

Johny-Al-Knox
11-25-2013, 12:49 PM
I mean they can be annoying when shown the same **** everytime. But if there wasnt any cut scenes at first. it would kinda feel cheap. I mean they got the whole boarding "game" and then u get a black screen with a menu. Would kinda ruin the immersion

ProletariatPleb
11-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Mini-cutscenes are always annoying. The skinning in AC3 was one of the biggest offenders of this.

AherasSTRG
11-25-2013, 04:09 PM
I like how it changes the guy you make captain each time you "Send a ship to Kenway's fleet".