PDA

View Full Version : What gives with the (lack of) Community Challenges?

messymedic
11-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Anyone know?

For all us OCD members who'd like to 100% the game?

It's been out awhile now and I think I've seen one. Why incorporate something into the game if you have no intention of supporting it?

pacmanate
11-25-2013, 08:11 AM
No idea, I feel the same way. Just feels like something to drag out playtime but its just a pain

DetroitPlaya
11-25-2013, 02:44 PM
As we all know, their Initiates site is in a buggy state, but they are currently working on Pack 12 which should fix SOME of the issues. And since the Community Challenges are somewhat tied to Initiates, I reckon they simply want to push out the update before pushing out more Community Challenges.

Mr_Shade
11-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Indeed - There where some issues with the last one and content not unlocking - they are trying to ensure that the process is smooth - so please bear with them.

nozzlehead14
01-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Anyone know?

For all us OCD members who'd like to 100% the game?

It's been out awhile now and I think I've seen one. Why incorporate something into the game if you have no intention of supporting it?

Really bogus. I've played for hours and only seen two community challenges pop up. Sucks. Did they have something to do with creating the Obama care web site?

MnemonicSyntax
01-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Really bogus. I've played for hours and only seen two community challenges pop up. Sucks. Did they have something to do with creating the Obama care web site?

There's been a total of three, two were back to back. The first one was completed but had issues getting the rewards out. The second and third ones both failed.

dparra85
09-15-2016, 10:10 PM
We need a new challenge :(