PDA

View Full Version : Add Ons via DLC or patch that you would like to see

projectpat06
11-24-2013, 11:13 PM
AC4 is packed full of content to satisfy hours upon hours of gameplay, but while playing the game for some time now, I feel like there are few cool add ons that devs could deliver to extend the gameplay. I know we're getting freedom cry but I would like some more content for edward as well.

Mine would be:

-the ability to build a larger port at the hideout to store at least two more ships. This would then have some great mission content to track down certain ships (a frigate, man o war, etc) to track down the ships. (you hear about one easedropping. You go to where you think is the location to find its crew on an island after a treasure. You then have the option to sneak on the ship and take silently or go after the treasure. If you go after the treasure, complications arise and the ship gets away. You eventually track it down in a large battle instead. board and taker her for your own.)

Once you've taken the ship, there are other missions, upgrades, etc to do while sailing it.

-Assassin recruit missions like in AC3 and have those abilities. This could also add more side missions to the city and bring those mechanics back at the end when edward is a full blown assassin.

-blending techniques like in AC3

-resetting forts and have to defend them from being taken over.

Pandassin
11-24-2013, 11:35 PM
- I'd like to see a customizable hull for the Jackdaw, so we can change the colour of it to whatever we like. Also, the style of the Jackdaw, so we can make it look as piratey as we like, or as royal as we like.

- All the story outfits in Edward's wardrobe, like the Tattered outfit and Duncan Warpole's outfit.

- Being able to choose how we want Edward's hair (Ponytail, bun, fully down, bandanna) This isn't really much of a huge deal, at all, but it'd cool to add a bit more customization.

- The ability to actually go below deck the Jackdaw, not just the Captain's Cabin. It'd be cool to hang out with the crew down there and play some games and interact with them.

I think that's it.

Sharkey1337
11-24-2013, 11:45 PM
Revelations Ezio outfit:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201180811/assassinscreed/images/c/c3/Ezio-plainrobes-revelations.png

SamBushen24
11-25-2013, 01:00 AM
Ability to put hood up and down

Remove that blow pipe off back.

ze_topazio
11-25-2013, 01:20 AM
The ability to give custom names to our fleet's ships.

Landruner
11-25-2013, 01:46 AM
- I'd like to see a customizable hull for the Jackdaw, so we can change the colour of it to whatever we like. Also, the style of the Jackdaw, so we can make it look as piratey as we like, or as royal as we like.

- All the story outfits in Edward's wardrobe, like the Tattered outfit and Duncan Warpole's outfit.

- Being able to choose how we want Edward's hair (Ponytail, bun, fully down, bandanna) This isn't really much of a huge deal, at all, but it'd cool to add a bit more customization.

- The ability to actually go below deck the Jackdaw, not just the Captain's Cabin. It'd be cool to hang out with the crew down there and play some games and interact with them.

I think that's it.

Excellent Points there! really indeed for customization (including hair, why not) and I regretted not being to be able to visit inside the jackdaw, nice!

Also for responding to the thread - for DLCs or add-on(s):
Option the remove that blowpipe from the back place it on his hips (like Aveline in Liberation) or switch that "blowpipo" for a better weapon that can use the darts. More weapons, including Assassins ones, I know some were reclaiming a toggle for the hood as updates
DLCs and Add-on:
Real Random encounters events (Ala RDR), Make the Forts be sizable by enemies that we can take them back, more enemies archetypes or variants in the foes, more variants in the ships, and more assassins mission for the replay values.

If they could bring that that will be already cool...(In dreams it is cool anyhow) - We made some list of a lot of whishes in some other threads for the past weeks already