PDA

View Full Version : Why won't you listen to us?

StatesideBeast
11-24-2013, 07:42 PM
In AC3 I did not like the bow on my back. I gave into it because it was his main weapon and it fit into the story. Then AC4 comes out. I have been waiting for this game ever since I read about it. Now I am at a point in the story where I have a stick glued to my back 24/7. This in my eyes destroys the feelings I get as if I am in the game. It should be our choice to pick what weapons we would like on us in any point in the game. If I pick a mission and I decide I don't want to kill anyone. Why can I put my swords, pistols, blowpipe and hidden blades in a chest in the captains quarters? If I change my outfit and the blowpipe does not go with it why can't I take it off? What if I wanted to look less suspicious and only have my hidden blades on with a outfit that does not look assassin'ish. Kinda to really blend into the crown. I know some people like having all the weapons on them. I do like that at times as well. I think we should have a choice to what weapons we holster on our assassin. Maybe make a optional download that people can remove what ever weapons they choose and keep the ones on they like. I don't know what it's going to take for you to listen to us but I sure would like if you guys did. I know I am not the only one who feels this way and I'm sure people will agree. It's one simple thing to ask of such a great game. It's also one little thing that can mess with the whole experience of the game. Were not asking you to change the whole game. We just want a simple option to pick and choose what weapons we want on us at anytime in the game. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Joshua

Chubzdoomer
11-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Not sure if serious...

MnemonicSyntax
11-24-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh I'm sure he is. There's a huge thread in Console about this "issue."

Chances are, this won't be seen Joshua and if you want to make some sort of impact, I suggest contacting support.

But, I'll say from a coding perspective, there's nothing in any AC game that lets you pick what you want on your back, which means it would be new code and probably not something they're interested in doing for IV. Maybe V or whatever the next game is.