PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates- what happened to the site?

Legionario-Cero
11-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Something happened to the site, every time I try to log in, I fill up my e-mail and password, it proceed from there and then shows me the "17+ rating" logo, but then it takes me back to the log-in screen. and this loop happens every time.
I know for sure I fill in the correct e-mail and password.

What's going on?

Megas_Doux
11-24-2013, 07:43 PM
You are not the only one hehe.

aL_____eX
11-24-2013, 10:00 PM
You are absolutely not the only one :p

Sometimes I get past the login screen and then get a 500 ERROR - DESYNCHRONIZED message. The issue is also mentioned on the official Initiates forum, so I hope the next Initiates update will fix this.

edit: i think it started with the 2013-11-21 update for me.

EnzuigiriUK
11-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Happening here too .. not a usual occurrence, started today for me.

Landruner
11-24-2013, 11:01 PM
You are absolutely not the only one :p

Sometimes I get past the login screen and then get a 500 ERROR - DESYNCHRONIZED message. The issue is also mentioned on the official Initiates forum, so I hope the next Initiates update will fix this.

edit: i think it started with the 2013-11-21 update for me.

I always get the 404 Error message, but it comes back then:

Okay, either it is a flash problem and your Adobe flash needs to be updated
or
Sometimes that the "view" on your internet browser that needs to be reduced to 100%,
I got that problem as the OP mentions on the top on this thread and it was this, and it works then.

Try this, if after this tweak it still does not work then it is really a problem on Initiate.

I hope this helps some of you?.

boonperm
11-25-2013, 05:45 AM
i'm have this problems too is it fix now?

aL_____eX
11-25-2013, 03:02 PM
It works again for me today. But sometimes i still have the login screen loop.

EscoBlades
11-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. The team are working on fixing this right now. Thanks for the feedback.

Mr_Shade
11-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. The team are working on fixing this right now. Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for the update.

EscoBlades
11-25-2013, 04:54 PM
The issue should be resolved now. Thanks for your patience.

RosalindDavis
03-05-2014, 04:34 AM
It loos like the same, or a very similar, issue has cropped up again after the latest site update.

I have not been able to log into AC Initiates for the past few days, yet it worked (with some issues that I reported on the ACI forums) just before that. It seems that a number of people are having the issue.

I have done everything in my power to get logged in, but NOTHING works. I have used 4 different browsers including Chrome and Firefox. I have used 3 different platforms including WinXP and Win 7 Pro. I have cleared cache and cookies. I have deleted Flash data. I have deleted temporary files. I have reloaded pages. I have rebooted my router and switched off my anti-virus. I get a slightly different reaction from each platform and browser - from a looping screen, to an error 500 desync page, to errors from Firefox and Chrome that both state that there is a looping redirect on the page at the server. I have also tried the browser in the Xbox 360 and Xbox One - and although that has worked before, it no longer does. I have even gone to a friend's house and used his PC which had never been used to access AC Initiates before - the same issue occurs there.

Both Firefox and Chrome state that the error is in the page on the server after doing the full diagnostics. The suggestion is to contact the site administrator to resolve the problem. I am unable to determine if this is a general error or an error generated by my login profile only (which I did have issues with and reported on the ACI forums just before this started happening). Whilst some browsers and platforms will not allow me to enter my username and password (because they loop), Firefox and Chrome (at least) will allow that, but after going through the login sequence for around 10 seconds or so, the browsers give that 'redirect loop' error. Incidentally, if I enter an invalid username or password with Firefox or Chrome, I get the expected ACI incorrect login error message and NO loop or error from the browser itself.

Since it appears that some people are still able to log in, I can only imagine that the issue is due to something to do with my profile, perhaps a corruption of some sort. As I stated (before not being able to log in) on the ACI forum, I did have strange things happening with my profile. If I start up AC IV on my Xbox One, I can see in the main menu that I am at level 14 on Initiates - hence my profile must be reachable. But it looks like, when I try to log in to the Initiates site from a PC and Browser, after going through the logging in sequence something in my profile causes the site to produce an indefinite redirect sequence.

This is not nice since I am now going to lose the chance to get the gold badge for the lost missions due to something that seems totally out of my control. I have left messages with Ubi support, and the only reply I have got is to clear cache and cookies - which, as I said, I have already done MANY times. There is nowhere else I can post as far as I know since it is impossible for me to reach the ACI site and post there.

If this cannot be resolved, then obviously I will never be able to use AC Initiates again.

Darth_Viny
07-29-2014, 05:55 AM

I can not access the site. A message erro 404 appears... why???

Morgan-GW
07-29-2014, 09:42 PM
I can not access the site. A message erro 404 appears... why???http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/895217-AC-Initiates-Important-update

EscoBlades
07-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Thank you Morgan-GW.

Closing as query has been responded to.