PDA

View Full Version : Which should i go for?

IceMilkTea
11-24-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi guys, I just recently start playing this game although i'm not that new to a TCG game.
I wanted to get some opinions from other players on what i should do in the game as a starter free player.
I have bought my 1st box with my seals from the campaign, and so far been using my gold to buy Herald of the void packs to unlock it in the Altar.
I started with a necro starter, pulled an adar malik from a pack and thought i might as well make an adar malik deck. So i used my wild card for an atropos and a banshee.
My original plan was to grind and keep buying Herald packs till i unlock the set and use wildcards to complete my deck.
But I read another good way was to get a crag hack deck together and start doing swiss with it.
So i was wondering if I should save up for a pre con crag hack (100kish) and use my wild cards to complete a crag hack instead?

What would you do? I mean in order to get my 1st competitive deck made in the most efficient way.
Should i stick to my original plan? or do you guys have another suggestion?

Thx for the help.

Vengyre
11-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Crag Hack is kinda random, thus it's not the best hero for swiss (where you need reliability). I'd say keep making Malik, it's not hard to make and is quite stronk.

dobwen60
11-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Crag Hack is a good deck, but you'll need a lot of cards that you may need to grind for anyway to make a good swiss-ready deck with Crag Hack. Also, your swiss winnings would be mainly Forgotten Wars, which while great, offers nothing for Necro (where you likely have your best selection of cards). Adar-Malik is an excellent hero and you've started investing in cards to make a good Malik deck. Keep with it, work on making that one deck and use that to grind out swiss rewards and exp.

If you want to play necro, buying HotV packs is a great investment. Virtually all the necro creatures are good in that set (and the Decay Spitters are the best necro creature overall). Also most the unique spells in HotV are great in just about any spell deck. .

IceMilkTea
11-25-2013, 03:02 AM
Alright, thx for the opinions. Guess i'll stick to the original plan then.