PDA

View Full Version : AC 4: killing contract

IMARON17
11-24-2013, 05:39 PM
I took a contract in the open world to kill a person that is leaving on a ship. Unfortunately I lost him, and was told to come later. Now I have a tip to kill my target, but no target to kill on a map. What i need to do now? I can't kill my target and if i won't kill him I can't finish the contract. Please help!

IDefectedI
11-24-2013, 10:28 PM
I took a contract in the open world to kill a person that is leaving on a ship. Unfortunately I lost him, and was told to come later. Now I have a tip to kill my target, but no target to kill on a map. What i need to do now? I can't kill my target and if i won't kill him I can't finish the contract. Please help!

6 friends with the same problem. Also i have this problem and it truly ruins the screen. Turning off all HUD options allows for deeper immersion, but now the game shows annoying text on the screen.

Edit: That's what she said.

BeesvonD
11-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Same here, tried all kinds of things, started again the single player was my only option in the end... So next target, kill the f***ing guy with haste :p

BenUnold
11-25-2013, 07:32 AM
Have same problem here!

mine was Juan Garcia.

is there really no solution to this?

IMARON17
11-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Have same problem here!

mine was Juan Garcia.

is there really no solution to this?

So anyone know what ot do?

IDefectedI
11-29-2013, 02:38 PM
is Ubisoft even looking into this?

Nazorean
11-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the club: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/803769-*BUG-REPORT*-AC4-Black-Flag-PS3-Assassination-Contracts-BROKEN-game-long-glitch! 48 pages of the same tear's material! lately Mr_Shade told us that they are testing patch on sifferent platforms. It is up to you if you believe him. This bug should have never ever ended on the pC. there should have been day 1 patch. this bug is on every platform with ps3/ps4 and wii(as someone said) fixed. we are left in the dark. to quote Mr-Shade "Different platforms can take different times, so please bear with the team. ". It is a grotesque, tragicomedy. the end of the next working week and no fix for pc or xbox but hey, we have this bug like since 19 november so it is ok for us to have broken game! HAHA. I can only advice:
1. patience
2. filing report to Better Business Bureau/Consumer Advocate or similar entity in your country
3. ask for refund

Syr.Jake
11-29-2013, 03:10 PM
I sorta had this issue. I had the guy that fled on a ship and headed to a fort. He got away.

I just left it alone and went on my way. Later on, I got a message on the screen saying I needed to kill the target, so I headed back to the location and went after him and killed him just fine. Unfortunately, I do not remember how long it took for him to come back. 1-2 days maybe.