PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass - Console or Account bound?

paulc101
11-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Hi guys, just wanting to find out if the season pass is console or account bound?

The reason I ask is I am from Australia but I bought a US console with a US copy of the game, I also purchased the season pass off the Amazon website and it will only let me apply it on my US PSN ID. Will I be able to access this content on my AU PSN ID (that has all my trophies etc)?

If not, would I be able to buy a season pass off the Australian PSN store and apply that to my US copy of the game?

Cheers

DetroitPlaya
11-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Hi guys, just wanting to find out if the season pass is console or account bound?

The reason I ask is I am from Australia but I bought a US console with a US copy of the game, I also purchased the season pass off the Amazon website and it will only let me apply it on my US PSN ID. Will I be able to access this content on my AU PSN ID (that has all my trophies etc)?

If not, would I be able to buy a season pass off the Australian PSN store and apply that to my US copy of the game?

Cheers

If you get the US game, you need to get the US DLC via an US account

But you can PLAY it on your AU account.

You can't combine US game with AU DLC, for instance.

paulc101
11-24-2013, 04:40 PM
If you get the US game, you need to get the US DLC via an US account

But you can PLAY it on your AU account.

You can't combine US game with AU DLC, for instance.

Are you sure man ? Is there any DLC already in the game that I can use to verify that it is on my aus account?

DetroitPlaya
11-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Are you sure man ? Is there any DLC already in the game that I can use to verify that it is on my aus account?

I'm 100% sure. but you must install all via the US account.

So boot the game via US account, go to "additional content" in-game, and download all the avaiable DLC (there's quite a few packs, only cosmetic so far, but you can also get the Aveline DLC off the PS Store).

Once installed, load your AU account, and play away.

I have done it with other games. :) The only requirement is that you can't mix/match regions and the content - but any account can play it.

TheArcaneEagle
11-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Should be shared with everybody on the console you downloaded it on. I think only 5 users can share DLC though.

paulc101
11-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks guys :D just checked it out and you are right ! Awesome stuff !