PDA

View Full Version : Illustrious Pirates pack with Season Pass?

ToastyFresh
11-24-2013, 07:40 AM
I bought the season pass and saw that it came with the "Illustrious Pirates" pack which presumably includes all the preorder DLC, as it has those preorder outfits on the picture. But I don't seem to have them. I just want to know if I've been ripped off with false advertising or it's coming out at a later date, or if I have failed to install it correctly or something. If it's coming out later I don't mind but the fact that this is not made very clear annoys me quite a bit. It should have been in plain english what the DLC includes and whether they will be available immediately or at a later date.

Thanks.

ToastyFresh
11-25-2013, 02:12 AM
Bump. I'd really like an answer on this.

bukowski113
11-25-2013, 03:34 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :)
It hasn't been released yet and that's why you're not seeing it. The DLC is staggered.

Thanks

MnemonicSyntax
11-25-2013, 04:10 AM
What does the Illustrious Pirate Pack contain anyway?

Anykeyer
11-25-2013, 07:08 AM
Not yet announced. Will release later.

Eagle017
11-25-2013, 08:54 AM
I wonder if this DLC also contains the figurine stuff and maybe the promotions from Dr.Pepper and Schick. Would be really nice

Anykeyer
11-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Would be great. Especially since those schick and dr pepper promos dont allow you to choose PC or xbone/ps4

Eagle017
11-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Exactly. Probably the other platforms will be allowed to redeem this soon after the release (like the exclusive stuff on Initiates) but I doubt it. As a Gold-Edition owner the only ULC I'm missing is the stuff I mentionned above (and the ivory wheel)

archav3n
11-25-2013, 10:35 AM
I bought the Season Pass. What does it contains anyway? I'm not really sure...

Eagle017
11-25-2013, 11:06 AM
As far as I know:
"freedom cry" which is a Story about Adewale, Edwards first mate
4 customizations for your ship (Death Vessel, Kraken, Crusader and Florentine)
Multiplayer-Skins
and the "Illustrious pirates pack" but nobody knows what it exactly contains yet

Anykeyer
11-25-2013, 11:40 AM
So far only ship stuff is released (day 1 unlock). MP will have 3 characters (not skins) including Blackbeard. Freedom Cry will consist of 9 missions and take place a decade after AC4 events. Everything else (most importantly release dates) is unknown.

Eboc
12-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Seriously ubisoft. When the hell are you going to release the Illustrious Pirates Pack.... As far as we could see from the picture, it only contains the Captain morgan, Bonnet, and the Drake outfit, which are all Pre-order bonuses/Deluxe bonuses, so you've already made these things. Are you just gonna hold them back for Season pass buyers while everyone loses interest in even playing the game anymore?

MnemonicSyntax
12-09-2013, 08:22 PM
It's a staggered release, according to one of the Community Managers.

In fact, it's on the first page of this thread.

alf818
12-10-2013, 03:46 AM
So does this Illustrious Pirates Pack give out all the added single player missions and the mission with the lady from Liberation? I seem to have content in the "dlc_" folders but I don't know what they do. I have folders named dlc_1 all the way to dlc_9. I am missing a dlc_2 folder and the dlc_1 folder has "DataPC_1_dlc.forge" and "DataPC_Aveline_1_dlc.forge" files. dlc_8 has DataPC_8_dlc.forge the rest of the folders are empty.

Syr.Jake
12-11-2013, 02:46 AM
Seriously ubisoft. When the hell are you going to release the Illustrious Pirates Pack.... As far as we could see from the picture, it only contains the Captain morgan, Bonnet, and the Drake outfit, which are all Pre-order bonuses/Deluxe bonuses, so you've already made these things. Are you just gonna hold them back for Season pass buyers while everyone loses interest in even playing the game anymore?

These outfits are available by playing the additional islands that are available. Mystery Island, Sacrifice Island, and whatever that 3rd one is.

I have all of these outfits already.

CR1M50N MA5H3T3
12-12-2013, 04:28 AM
He has a point because I'm really losing habt interest in story mode

JCar4327
01-07-2014, 02:38 AM
This is in the menu for 360, but can't yet confirm the purchase. Should be any day now.