PDA

View Full Version : Where is the DLC?

AngryRaisin
11-24-2013, 06:34 AM
I am on PS3 and it shows I have the season pass and have downloaded everything but where do I access it? I don't see any menu options in the game to access it.

Thanks

Savage Baird LE
11-24-2013, 06:37 AM
It's not out yet.

pacmanate
11-24-2013, 07:06 AM
It's not out yet.

This, why are so many people under the impression the Adewale DLC is day one?

AngryRaisin
11-24-2013, 07:51 AM
So the 60 minutes of bonus content exclusive to PS is yet to be released too?

pacmanate
11-24-2013, 07:53 AM
So the 60 minutes of bonus content exclusive to PS is yet to be released too?

Oh that's released... didn't you get a code with the game?

AngryRaisin
11-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Yes! Hence my original question. Where is the DLC? In my PSN Account Management it shows I've got everything downloaded but where do I access it as far as playing goes? I'll repeat my original post:

I am on PS3 and it shows I have the season pass and have downloaded everything but where do I access it? I don't see any menu options in the game to access it.

I played the previous games on Xbox and don't have any experience with "exclusive content" and how to access it on PS. Thanks

DetroitPlaya
11-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Aveline; top right corner when you boot the game.

The DLC from the Season Pass requires that you have the Jackdaw (and a specific sequence - which is clearly stated).

AngryRaisin
11-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Ah, thanks. I figured out what the problem was. I had only downloaded the "Exclusive Content" that was on a flyer (outfits and such). I didn't see that the Bonus play stuff is on a code printed on the game sleeve itself inside the plastic case. Now I have it and see the Aveline mission on my main screen. Thank you!

lothario-da-be
11-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Why does nobody know it isn't day one? You guys don't know what you are buying or what?