PDA

View Full Version : Sugestion for the future

soaringman
07-18-2004, 09:13 AM
Dear Oleg,

Some time ago, I did post a topic with a sugestion to include the fantastic Spitfire on IL2, and how great was my surprise when I saw little time later this aircraft in the new AEP updates, thankÔ┬┤s for your consideration with the fans of this plane and the magnificent IL2 Simulator.
But now, I have a completely different sugestion for the future, that I imagine will be a new and bold improvement, opening a new and fresh parcel of flying simulation market, the idea is a Aerobatic Flying Simulator, with planes like the fantastic Russian SU 26 & 31, The Extra 300, Edge 540, Cap 232 and others, In this game the player will have options like a Aerobatic Flying Courses, Choice of Planes(of course), Aerobatic Sequencies Trainings(based in clubs like the International Aerobatic Club and FAI)and Virtual Championships.
I know that a sugestion as this it runs away of the basic directions of the IL2 philosophy, but for the future, you will have a interesting possibility.

Thank you very much and congratulations for you and all its team.

Cássio-Brasil

soaringman
07-18-2004, 09:13 AM
Dear Oleg,

Some time ago, I did post a topic with a sugestion to include the fantastic Spitfire on IL2, and how great was my surprise when I saw little time later this aircraft in the new AEP updates, thankÔ┬┤s for your consideration with the fans of this plane and the magnificent IL2 Simulator.
But now, I have a completely different sugestion for the future, that I imagine will be a new and bold improvement, opening a new and fresh parcel of flying simulation market, the idea is a Aerobatic Flying Simulator, with planes like the fantastic Russian SU 26 & 31, The Extra 300, Edge 540, Cap 232 and others, In this game the player will have options like a Aerobatic Flying Courses, Choice of Planes(of course), Aerobatic Sequencies Trainings(based in clubs like the International Aerobatic Club and FAI)and Virtual Championships.
I know that a sugestion as this it runs away of the basic directions of the IL2 philosophy, but for the future, you will have a interesting possibility.

Thank you very much and congratulations for you and all its team.

Cássio-Brasil