PDA

View Full Version : Technology Pack DLC Questions

MnemonicSyntax
11-24-2013, 03:40 AM
So I understand this removes the need to find the Elite plans, but does this go for all Elite plans, including Fire Barrel, which is only found in Kenway's Fleet?

Also, do the cadavers disappear? Or are they still there but the Elite plans in chests are just replaced by something else, perhaps more Reales or something. Thanks!

ace3001
11-24-2013, 06:11 AM
The plans can be dug up, even though they aren't necessary for the elite upgrades, and the buried chests still have to be found in order to get 100% sync as far as I know.

All the time saver packs just robs you of some game time. It can't even be called DLC since it's pretty much just a cheat that you pay for.

MnemonicSyntax
11-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Ah, rats. I'm not going to get it then if the plans can be dug up still. If there was reales or something to replace the plans, I might.

I do enjoy looking and digging for the plans, it's the Fleet Game I wanted to avoid, in turn forgoing the Elite Fire Barrels.

Too bad the chests couldn't contain the items that you get during the Fleet game instead. I hate the Fleet game.

phoenix-force411
11-24-2013, 09:37 AM
It's only worth getting should you lose your save or you want to go again at the game. First time would be a bad choice.

MnemonicSyntax
11-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Is there a way to turn it off? Say I wanted to buy it, but I decided I didn't like it and would rather just dig up the chests and lock out the ability to buy the Elite parts.

EnzuigiriUK
11-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Best bet is to use the companion app for the fleet game. I play that when I am doing other things like watching the tv etc since all it is really for is an Abstergo challenge of unlocking all fleet destinations and amassing the cash you need to pay for the later upgrades to your hideout, Edward and Jackdaw

soundingcreepy
11-27-2013, 08:06 AM
I wish you could turn it off, made the mistake of buying it thinking finding the plans was going to be annoying....and loving every part of the game so far. If only I knew which DLC file to delete, perhaps that would do it.....