PDA

View Full Version : So that Explorer outfit (PS4)

Alyt160
11-24-2013, 12:03 AM
Playing next gen here and was wondering if there was anyway for me to get the Explorer outfit at this point? I know there was some community challenge at launch but we next gen folks missed that :c

DetroitPlaya
11-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Playing next gen here and was wondering if there was anyway for me to get the Explorer outfit at this point? I know there was some community challenge at launch but we next gen folks missed that :c

They will be repeated :) And not just once.

DarknessRasm
11-24-2013, 01:00 AM
Did the current gen people unlock their costumes?

I didn't receive it plus the MP costume for the Huntsman is also missing and the other stuff that have some sort of description about community challenges, I only received the Initiate title for MP for some reason...

I know the ACInitiates website is still having problems but really even now when I complete missions I don't receive the badges but seem to be receiving the XP.

And the website won't let me log right now and is saying I'm Desynchronized? :confused:

DarktheMagister
11-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Yeah initiates is glitchy as all hell... I've just decided to wait until its not in Alpha to do anything with it. Hopefully the servers won't be dead by then.

dparra85
09-15-2016, 06:32 PM
I also have the PS4 version available and unable to get these items.