PDA

View Full Version : AC4 dlc ideas

sopen4
11-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I really like the game Assassin’s Creed 4 black flag.
But when you have finished the story line and the side missions there isn’t very much to do.
That’s why I got the idea to send some of mine dlc ideas so you can use them.
The ideas are based on other AC games.

I have given the dlc some names but I am very sure that you can think of some better names.

The DLC’s

1. Nothing better than home
2. New assassins
3. Deadly sea’s

Nothing better than home.
You will find a hidden island that is perfect to start a village for slaves and pirates.

This dlc is based on the village missions in AC 3.
You will be able to build around 10 different buildings and places.
By doing missions for the people that are in charge of that place you will be able to upgrade these buildings.

Some of the buildings.
.farm
.mine
.lumber
. Harbor
. Dry-dock
. Storage house

Farm

Here is sucker farmed. you can sell the sucker.

Mine

Here are they mining steel. You can sell the steel.

Lumber

Here are they cutting trees. You can sell the logs.

The harbor

On sea you can enter ships.
But if you swim to a ship kill everyone on board than you get the option to seal that ship to your harbor.
You harbor can for example if It is fully upgraded you can have 15 ships than it is full.
You will be able to take one of these ships and use that instead of the jackdaw.

The dry-dock

Here you can upgrade the ships that are in your harbor to make them better and stronger.

The storage house

In the storage house is enough space for the things you don’t want to sell because you already have enough money or because you want to use it for the dry-dock or other upgrades.

New assassins
The assassins are weak.
To make them stronger you will have to find new recruits.

This dlc is based on AC brotherhood and AC revelations.
Around the whole map are places where you can recruit assassins.
Help people and they will help you.
You can have 2 assassins for every fort you have taken.
If you wanted level is 3 or higher than Spanish and English soldiers will attack your forts to take them back.

The Assassins

On land they do the same thing as in brotherhood.
On sea there level matters.
The higher their level the better ships they can sail (you can select by yourself what type of ship your assassins will sail)
You can customize the clothes of your assassins.
The crew of your assassin’s ships have the same color clothes as the assassin.
When you call for help 4 of your assassins will come to help you in their own ship.
So when you enter a ship you can’t call for help.

Deadly sea’s
Pirates are having judge fights with each other.
It is that bad that even Spanish and English captains ask for your help.

Enemy pirates

Enemy pirates will attack you on sight.

Spanish and English captains.

When you have entered a ship there is a small chance that you find a letter for you.
In this letter will be a mission like: sink that ship for me.
Or defend our convoy.
This is all for payment of course.
When you do this mission the chance of finding another letter will increase
But when you decide to sink the ship where your payment is waiting the chance of finding another letter will decrease.

These were my ideas.
I really hope that this will be red and that you will think that these are good ideas.
(I am sorry for my English I am from the Netherlands).

Combined ideas.

Edward Low

When sailing back from a mission, a legendary ship sails at the horizon.
The flag is the flag of Edward low.
When you sail closer you see the ship attacking fisherman.
Edward low orders his crew to torcher the por fisherman.
You have to stop this.

When you killed Edward low there are new captains that whant to sail their ships in his name.
They will find you and make you pay.
You cant always winn from a "legendary ship".
And yes the captains that sail in the name of Edward Low sail in legendary ships.

Idea.
Megas_Doux: Edward Low
ze_topazio (and many more): more legandary ships

This idea(s) ar combined by:Sopen4

saicharanb93
11-23-2013, 07:46 PM
Those are some really good ideas, its good how you tried to capture the essence of all the previous AC games. But dont you think all these three components will fit together nicely in one single game? A pirate trying to build up a village and maintain a fleet of his own by doing contracts for other captains.

sopen4
11-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Those are some really good ideas, its good how you tried to capture the essence of all the previous AC games. But dont you think all these three components will fit together nicely in one single game? A pirate trying to build up a village and maintain a fleet of his own by doing contracts for other captains.

thanks.
if they would use this in the next game then we would have to wait almost a year. (not that i am not going to wait)
but i would like to see this in this game.

sopen4
11-24-2013, 02:59 PM
of course if someone things this is "bull ****" or if he/she misses things (or have their own ideas) they can also say it.

LazarusAUT
11-24-2013, 03:26 PM
But if you swim to a ship kill everyone on board than you get the option to seal that ship to your harbor.
You harbor can for example if It is fully upgraded you can have 15 ships than it is full.
You will be able to take one of these ships and use that instead of the jackdaw.

That sounds awesome. The only thing that annoys me at Black Flag is that you are stuck with the jackdaw forever :(

sopen4
11-24-2013, 03:35 PM
ye me to

ze_topazio
11-24-2013, 04:11 PM
More legendary ships.

sopen4
11-24-2013, 04:16 PM
or that the ships respawn?

Megas_Doux
11-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Assassins´s Creed IV : The Last Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dlc in which Edward is forced to explore more Mayan, aka TWCB, mysteries through the caribbean, facing a fierce captain, who is not only his "equal" in terms of sailing and combat proficiency, but hungrier for infamy and riches he ever was...A sadistic and cruel man that makes Blackbeard, Vane and Kenway himself pale in comparison, his namesake, the infamous Edward "Ned" Low.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Low

After all and I quote "The circumstances of Low's death, which took place around 1724, have been the subject of much speculation".

I can picture our hero, peacefully heading for home, when all of the sudden, a ship is seen in the distance , it carries a black flag with a red skeleton...Edward is shocked in awe, he knows who captains that ship, heard stories about him....

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandI ran out of ideas :P Could think more later though, not that anyone is desperately asking for ir haha :P But I think it would be cool if Low was interest in Edward´spoils involving the Sage, and the observatory....... Through this new and last adventure Edward learns about the Grand Temple, the "dangers" of it falling into the wrong hands. It would tye well with the events of Forsaken, in regards of the templars wanting his journal about it..

sopen4
11-24-2013, 06:28 PM
nice idea
would be nice if someone of ubi would sey something about it.

ze_topazio
11-24-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm surprised they didn't use Low at all.

Wolfmeister1010
11-24-2013, 07:21 PM
I really like the game Assassin’s Creed 4 black flag.
But when you have finished the story line and the side missions there isn’t very much to do.
That’s why I got the idea to send some of mine dlc ideas so you can use them.
The ideas are based on other AC games.

I have given the dlc some names but I am very sure that you can think of some better names.

The DLC’s

1. Nothing better than home
2. New assassins
3. Deadly sea’s

Nothing better than home.
You will find a hidden island that is perfect to start a village for slaves and pirates.

This dlc is based on the village missions in AC 3.
You will be able to build around 10 different buildings and places.
By doing missions for the people that are in charge of that place you will be able to upgrade these buildings.

Some of the buildings.
.farm
.mine
.lumber
. Harbor
. Dry-dock
. Storage house

Farm

Here is sucker farmed. you can sell the sucker.

Mine

Here are they mining steel. You can sell the steel.

Lumber

Here are they cutting trees. You can sell the logs.

The harbor

The dry-dock

Here you can upgrade the ships that are in your harbor to make them better and stronger.

The storage house

In the storage house is enough space for the things you don’t want to sell because you already have enough money or because you want to use it for the dry-dock or other upgrades.

New assassins
The assassins are weak.
To make them stronger you will have to find new recruits.

This dlc is based on AC brotherhood and AC revelations.
Around the whole map are places where you can recruit assassins.
Help people and they will help you.
You can have 2 assassins for every fort you have taken.
If you wanted level is 3 or higher than Spanish and English soldiers will attack your forts to take them back.

The Assassins

On land they do the same thing as in brotherhood.
On sea there level matters.
The higher their level the better ships they can sail (you can select by yourself what type of ship your assassins will sail)
You can customize the clothes of your assassins.
The crew of your assassin’s ships have the same color clothes as the assassin.
When you call for help 4 of your assassins will come to help you in their own ship.
So when you enter a ship you can’t call for help.

Deadly sea’s
Pirates are having judge fights with each other.
It is that bad that even Spanish and English captains ask for your help.

Enemy pirates

Enemy pirates will attack you on sight.

Spanish and English captains.

When you have entered a ship there is a small chance that you find a letter for you.
In this letter will be a mission like: sink that ship for me.
Or defend our convoy.
This is all for payment of course.
When you do this mission the chance of finding another letter will increase
But when you decide to sink the ship where your payment is waiting the chance of finding another letter will decrease.

These were my ideas.
I really hope that this will be red and that you will think that these are good ideas.
(I am sorry for my English I am from the Netherlands).

Sopen4

I like the ideas, but not the brotherhood one. They got rid of the assassin brotherhood mechanic for a reason: to not make stealth gameplay irrelevant.

Megas_Doux
11-24-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm surprised they didn't use Low at all.

Me too, it could have been interesting.

sopen4
11-24-2013, 07:24 PM
I like the ideas, but not the brotherhood one. They got rid of the assassin brotherhood mechanic for a reason: to not make stealth gameplay irrelevant.

do you mean the way of recruiting or they way you can use the assassins?

Malevolence97
11-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Eh... I just want my hood back :(

ze_topazio
11-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Me too, it could have been interesting.

I guess because Haytham was born in 1725 they wanted to give Edward enough time to settle down and marry in London.

sopen4
11-24-2013, 08:31 PM
or they just didnt think about him

sopen4
11-25-2013, 05:07 PM
i am going to combine your ideas and put these in my start post with your names.
if you dont like the combination i have made pls say it.

Landruner
11-25-2013, 08:59 PM
Assassins´s Creed IV : The Last Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dlc in which Edward is forced to explore more Mayan, aka TWCB, mysteries through the caribbean, facing a fierce captain, who is not only his "equal" in terms of sailing and combat proficiency, but hungrier for infamy and riches he ever was...A sadistic and cruel man that makes Blackbeard, Vane and Kenway himself pale in comparison, his namesake, the infamous Edward "Ned" Low.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Low

After all and I quote "The circumstances of Low's death, which took place around 1724, have been the subject of much speculation".

I can picture our hero, peacefully heading for home, when all of the sudden, a ship is seen in the distance , it carries a black flag with a red skeleton...Edward is shocked in awe, he knows who captains that ship, heard stories about him.....

I actually like your DLC 's idea Mega, and I will be glad to spend some money on it - seriously.... It will be nice that they had some of those exploring some Mayan tombs (Aka Tomb or Templar lair style) in order to compensate their lack in AC4. I mean those Lair where very popular among the fans and AC4 setting was one of the best setting to offer to insert those among the map, the fact they did not catch on that opportunity is beyond me...

Megas_Doux
11-26-2013, 02:48 AM
I actually like your DLC 's idea Mega, and I will be glad to spend some money on it - seriously.... It will be nice that they had some of those exploring some Mayan tombs (Aka Tomb or Templar lair style) in order to compensate their lack in AC4. I mean those Lair where very popular among the fans and AC4 setting was one of the best setting to offer to insert those among the map, the fact they did not catch on that opportunity is beyond me...

Indeed, I find the lack of platforming levels to be a disappointment, mostly considering the vastly amount of Mayan Ruins, mysterious caves and even mines locates in the caribbean and nearby places.

Landruner
11-26-2013, 03:53 AM
Indeed, I find the lack of platforming levels to be a disappointment, mostly considering the vastly amount of Mayan Ruins, mysterious caves and even mines locates in the caribbean and nearby places.

Yep I believe it was a huge misunderstanding between E3 interviews and the final releases about those, because most understood that the Mayan temples will be like the lairs and the tombs (?) - So, perhaps they dropped those since or they will pop later - who knows(?)