PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Bug Chest

Ah34
11-23-2013, 06:56 PM
I Found a Bugy Chest on 688/904 it is right near a Steahlmode aktivitation Gras and because of that you can´t open it because everey time you kick to open it you knee down to hide

Ich habe eine verbugte Kiste bei 688/904 gefunden sie steht genau vor einer grasfläche in der man sch Tarnt deswegen kann man die Kiste nich töffnen den jedesmal wen man öffnen wil kniet er sich lieber hin um sich zu tarnen

Ah34
11-24-2013, 10:01 PM
Same at the Fort by 107/551
Das selbe bei 107/551 im Fort auch wieder Gras deswegen geht kiste nicht auf

Knee.Ga
11-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Same at Conttoyor fort...

sushzzz
12-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Go in the bush and squat :D. Now press the high profile button facing the chest and then the "loot" option should appear (if it does not appear try moving ur camera to a different angle and it should appear). Then press the button for loot and at the same time let go of the high profile button. The chest will open (or atleast it did for me). Hope this helps :)

PS: This works for the chest at Conttoyor Fort and for the chest in the north in the Uncharted Territory.

AnTam
12-05-2013, 08:03 AM
It won't work this way

Ah34
12-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Same here don´t work hope the will fix this chest soon in a patch

guardian_titan
12-05-2013, 06:23 PM
If you can loot men you kill in the bushes (stalking zones), then you should be able to loot the chest.

Similarly, can you loot the underwater chest that's near seaweed in one of the dive zones? It's in the first dive zone you can access for the Diving for Medicines mission toward the end by the sharks. If you can loot that chest which is right next to seaweed and requires you to pretty much be in the seaweed, you should be able to loot the chests next to bushes. Just inch up to the problem chests and keep moving back and forth over them until you see the interaction button appear (E key). You may have to hit the key twice (once which triggers you to enter the stalking zone) and a second time to loot the chest.

Ah34
12-08-2013, 08:55 PM
The Problem is that he brake the Looting Move because of his thinking ""oh i have to hide "" well i can pres the loot buton ever and ever again but thats made only a funny stand up and knee down dance

Mejjnor
01-05-2014, 01:27 PM
As far as underwater goes, there's no special animation for entering or leaving stalking zones - you simply become hidden or revealed.
And when he loots enemies, there's no "start-to-finish" animation, like with a chest, but a looping animation of Edward doing a search.

The chest in the fort never bothered me. The 688, 904 one, however, was incredibly annoying. What solved it for me was entering the stalking zone and then, very slowly, creeping out of it, in front of the chest, so that Edward is still crouching but is no longer hidden. Then hit the loot button and you're done.

GladiatorCZ25
01-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Know someone how long it will take to fix it? Can't open 3 chests thanks to this bug.

Frag_Maniac
01-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Not a bug for me. I found at least one like that, but it only took a few seconds of re-positioning/retrying to pop it open.

That said, on my second play through I DID encounter a glitch when I was going through the treasure maps I had left. I counted about 8 of them, plus one Kenway's Fleet chest I hadn't obtained. When there were about 4 maps left showing, I got to the buried chest with the elite fire barrel storage reward. I could find and open the chest OK, but after I did, the treasure map for it kept showing when I was trying to go to the next map. I then traveled away and tried switching to other tools. Then all of a sudden I had no more maps and the progress tracker said I'd found all buried chests. So I finally got my 100% sync, but on a glitch.

My first play through is still stuck at 99%, and even though I have no more Kenway's Fleet trade routes with exclamation marks, I've still not found the 3rd Kenway's Fleet chest. I've not had the save, crash, Flying Dutchman and other bugs many have had, but there's clearly problems with the game's ability to spawn social events and register certain sync data properly.

YceBryce
01-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Oke, i have the solution.
When you stand before the chest, you can still walk against the chest untill you are going to stand on the chest. Exacly at the moment when you are going up the chest press the key to open the chest. Try for a few times and you will open it + you wont be hidden in the posision where you stand so it won't glitch.
This worked by my chest on chest 688-904 the rest i dont know. :D

GladiatorCZ25
01-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Good try, this is the second chest which did me problems, this what you said I tried before, but didn't work, but I will try it again ty.

Konzti
01-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Same at Conttoyor fort...

Same problem here!

GladiatorCZ25
01-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Oke, i have the solution.
When you stand before the chest, you can still walk against the chest untill you are going to stand on the chest. Exacly at the moment when you are going up the chest press the key to open the chest. Try for a few times and you will open it + you wont be hidden in the posision where you stand so it won't glitch.
This worked by my chest on chest 688-904 the rest i dont know. :D

Ok I tried it and didn't work for me :( I was doing it 10 minutes and nothing. Edward always do step back an is again in steatlh zone.

alex009988
01-13-2014, 05:36 PM
I confirm that it still exists. Can't open treasure box 688 904. Asked technical support they answered me they don't help in walkthrough. Well, I will try to explain them again that it was exactly bug of the game.

rito1810
02-21-2014, 01:00 PM
I Found a Bugy Chest on 688/904 it is right near a Steahlmode aktivitation Gras and because of that you can´t open it because everey time you kick to open it you knee down to hide

Ich habe eine verbugte Kiste bei 688/904 gefunden sie steht genau vor einer grasfläche in der man sch Tarnt deswegen kann man die Kiste nich töffnen den jedesmal wen man öffnen wil kniet er sich lieber hin um sich zu tarnen

I just hold the key for looting the chest (mine is "E" for PC) and it automatically opened.

wwiltshire
04-02-2014, 09:56 PM
this seems to be affecting everybody. The only effect is less than 100% sync. will try again but I am doubtful. The bug is in the programming. frustrating that Ubisoft doesn't fix it in one of their regular upgrades.

marijane1
04-18-2014, 07:59 AM
this seems to be affecting everybody. The only effect is less than 100% sync. will try again but I am doubtful. The bug is in the programming. frustrating that Ubisoft doesn't fix it in one of their regular upgrades.

I have exactly same trouble at 107,551 location

Nectul
12-26-2014, 08:25 PM
I just hold the key for looting the chest (mine is "E" for PC) and it automatically opened.

On PC I tried holding down the "E" for opening the chest and he repeatedly kicks the chest cuz he goes into the "hide" mode but with some wiggling and nudging out of the bush while holding E eventually it went "KA-CHING!" which was very satisfying ;)