PDA

View Full Version : Experience with UBISOFT support.

Lord OfTha Sith
11-23-2013, 09:43 AM
So I followed the procedure and made the report for Contract 29 The Smugglers Squat being broken having no target to kill when I arrive at the cave. Got my ticket number and Ubisoft sends me an email with a questionnaire to provide all the details about my problem which I had already provided in my initial contact with them. Great an in depth questionnaire which may get my problem resolved and get those pistol swords..................um no. Seems the email they sent to me is from a no reply email address. Seriously? Is this Ubisoft's level of customer service for games we pay a lot of money for? :mad:

Scystab
11-23-2013, 10:12 AM
I've had some experience with Ubi support but they helped and resolved my issue(s) fast and efficient.
However, I can guess that they are fludded with support request at the moment, since there have been a lot of PC players (and probably some console users aswell) who couldn't get their game running these days. That might be the cause of slow responding.

Lord OfTha Sith
11-23-2013, 11:15 AM
No problem with the speed of response- it was a couple of days. My issue is they send me a questionnaire in an email that I can't reply to after filling out the question because it is a NOREPLY email address they sent it from. So where do I send it? Go through the initial report progress again and be back at square 1?

I din't pay $130 for an incomplete game..............well I did apparently. :confused:

DetroitPlaya
11-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Ubisoft support is not worse than other support departments to be honest.

But that's because they are all god damn awful and don't seem to even be aware what you are talking about 9 out of 10 times.

It's pretty ridiculous.

And you have to go to the link provide in the email, and/or manually go to the Ticket site to fill out the questions: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/MyQuestionHistory.aspx

jetlee2777
11-24-2013, 02:55 AM
Well unfortunatly I make also some bad experiences so far with the Ubisoft support,as until now they didnīt answer my question when I will get my explorer outfit nor writing me any resolution at all how I can get it,and also they still donīt answer my question about the "El Impoluto" figurehead.

Regards,

jetlee2777

DetroitPlaya
11-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Well unfortunatly I make also some bad experiences so far with the Ubisoft support,as until now they didnīt answer my question when I will get my explorer outfit nor writing me any resolution at all how I can get it,and also they still donīt answer my question about the "El Impoluto" figurehead.

Regards,

jetlee2777

I can answer that.

They will release community events every now and then, and those will have the items as rewards (one at the time). They rotate, so it will not just be an one time thing.

jetlee2777
11-24-2013, 03:21 AM
I can answer that.

They will release community events every now and then, and those will have the items as rewards (one at the time). They rotate, so it will not just be an one time thing.

Ok but I still want to know WHEN the next event will be,cause I really donīt want to miss it at all,if you will get her as reward.

And I also really hope that when theyīre doing this challenge that it would be,not like the one before with the Explorer Outfit that when you have done the challenge,itīs still unlocked.:mad: