PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed 4 black flag speed of the game

shaychraziev
11-23-2013, 06:22 AM
When i downloaded my assassin's creed 4 black flag and started to play, the game ran slowly, the sound is always ahead of action. Characters finish to speak before their lips stop moving. Please help me!!!

UdyrXinTheHouse
11-23-2013, 06:48 AM
What are your computer specs?

e/
go to Systemrequirementslab.com and search for Assassin and it will show black flag, then see if you can run it.

shaychraziev
11-23-2013, 09:50 PM
That system...com is wrong. I checked it on Assassin's creed 3, which is working very well, and it sad AC3 won't work on my computer!

peshu
11-23-2013, 10:06 PM
The game is poorly optimized, it runs like crap even on high end PCs.

SyN_ytc
11-24-2013, 02:14 AM
does anyone know when the lagging will be fixed? Just got it today and it's unplayable because of the lag.
My computer falls a little less than the middle of minimum and reccomended, so I should be able to play it without much lag, however even with everything turned to low it lags so much it's unplayable.

Fix this Ubi! I didn't pay 60 bucks for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Lag

strigoi1958
11-24-2013, 02:24 AM
does anyone know when the lagging will be fixed? Just got it today and it's unplayable because of the lag.
My computer falls a little less than the middle of minimum and recomended, so I should be able to play it without much lag, however even with everything turned to low it lags so much it's unplayable.

Fix this Ubi! I didn't pay 60 bucks for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Lag

What are your system specs and what driver are you using ? Is it lagging in SP or just MP or both ?

strigoi1958
11-24-2013, 02:27 AM
What are your computer specs?

e/
go to Systemrequirementslab.com and search for Assassin and it will show black flag, then see if you can run it.

That's a great find Jason I think if you started a thread with that and got it stickied then a lot of people could check their pc quickly.

shaychraziev
11-24-2013, 02:35 AM
I am agree with synergy... wonder if we can give it back online if it will keep on running slow

strigoi1958
11-24-2013, 02:51 AM
I am agree with synergy... wonder if we can give it back online if it will keep on running slow

As Jason asked... knowing your system specs would help a lot. Games with minimum requirements often run on a system lower than those... they are usually a guideline to show what is needed to get a reasonable gameplay at lower quality... but if your pc/ laptop was under requirement for ac3 but ran ok then that was good but sooner or later we all have to upgrade

strigoi1958
11-24-2013, 03:06 AM
I checked the minimum requirements for AC3 and the lowest cpu was 5 years old... if your pc ran ac3 but was less than the minimum requirement it must be quite old. My pc only passes the minimum requirements of another new game but doesn't reach recommended settings and it's 1 year old... I know if I want to play games by December 2014 at a high level I have to upgrade my graphics card at the least and maybe a better processor and more ram. Unfortunately playing the best and most powerful games does require upgrading :nonchalance:

MasterZone
11-24-2013, 05:19 AM
I checked the minimum requirements for AC3 and the lowest cpu was 5 years old... if your pc ran ac3 but was less than the minimum requirement it must be quite old. My pc only passes the minimum requirements of another new game but doesn't reach recommended settings and it's 1 year old... I know if I want to play games by December 2014 at a high level I have to upgrade my graphics card at the least and maybe a better processor and more ram. Unfortunately playing the best and most powerful games does require upgrading :nonchalance:

You should not need to upgrade your computer for games like Assassin's Creed 4... Asassin's Creed 4 does not have any more graphical features than Batman: Arkam City, or even The Witcher 2. Hell, Crysis 3 is a much more graphically impressive game and has much lower requirements. Ubisoft and other companies are using "next gen" as an excuse for VERY badly optimized games.

mickey6688
11-24-2013, 10:20 AM
I can safely say that it isn't a hardware issue. I had the same problem. After a day or so of playing it, it went away and everything was fine. Then my game started running in slow motion. My FPS remained at 30 (more with v-sync disabled), but everything moved slowly. I'm talking about 1/4 speed. All the audio would be fine, but the actual game speed was slowed down. This extended beyond cutscenes to the entire game, even the menus. I have no idea what's causing this, but it's crazy! Never had something like this happen before.

mickey6688
11-24-2013, 10:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0fGThmZG9g - Even though this is AC3, the problem is identical.

strigoi1958
11-25-2013, 12:34 AM
You should not need to upgrade your computer for games like Assassin's Creed 4... Asassin's Creed 4 does not have any more graphical features than Batman: Arkam City, or even The Witcher 2. Hell, Crysis 3 is a much more graphically impressive game and has much lower requirements. Ubisoft and other companies are using "next gen" as an excuse for VERY badly optimized games.

If you read some of the OP posts he says his pc is not minimum requirements for AC3 but it still runs. minimum requirements for AC3 is a 2008 cpu... so his cpu must be very old or very very low spec.... so as much as I don't like to upgrade... we all have to, in order to play the latest games.... if we don't have to then I've still got an AMIGA 64 from 1980's I can use ;)