PDA

View Full Version : Issues unlocking cards in the Altar of Wishes

OpticDarkslicer
11-23-2013, 06:16 AM
For some reason, it seems like none of the card tiers after the first are opening up for me. I've bought a couple HotV packs, several basic packs, a FW box, and one VR pack. Is there an ELO requirement for those cards to be buyable? I really want to add Decay Spitters to my arsenal.

OpticDarkslicer
11-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Nevermind, I just figured out that I need 200 cards from each tier for it to unlock, not just one pack or so.

ironmantis3
11-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Does purchasing the Crimson Sands deck from the shop count toward the 200 goal, since technically any academy card is Forgotten Wars?

S9TF1
11-24-2013, 06:16 PM
@ ironmantis3: Yes, although I wouldn't recomend buying a premade deck. They are expensive and not particularily good to be used: you'll still need additional cards to make it viable.

ironmantis3
11-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Thanks, S9TF1. I realize the badness of the deck. However, I'm already 120 into Forgotten Wars from buying the box. Using gold on the deck would unlock the altar and let me save my seals for another deal (like say that big void box on special right now), which would also unlock void rising. I'm basically going for altar at this point. Thanks again.