PDA

View Full Version : When can we expect an update/patch?

peshu
11-22-2013, 08:02 PM
That improves performance?

Milenchy
11-22-2013, 10:34 PM
They don't give a **** about PC

Loucmachine.Joe
11-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Soon, nobody knows.... Be happy with what you have cuz people like Milenchy will take care that we dont get games at all in a near future.

MnemonicSyntax
11-22-2013, 10:58 PM
They don't give a **** about PC

Godrays says you're wrong.

Milenchy
11-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Soon, nobody knows.... Be happy with what you have cuz people like Milenchy will take care that we dont get games at all in a near future.

Have you seen that ? http://www.videogamer.com/pc/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/news/ubisoft_provides_statement_on_ac4_pc_optimisation_ proud_of_pc_version.html

luciusnetheril
11-22-2013, 11:58 PM

Are you effing kidding me?! How can you even say that and consider yourself a human being afterwards?! Following your logic, I can get to your home, take 60$ from you, sucker punch you in the face, all the while you're being happy that somebody gives a darn about you!

I'm sorry, but that's not how normal people think or behave! And you know what-any normal person would rather get no half-assed products at all!

Godrays says you're wrong.

Yeah, and the fact that there aren't so many people on PC who can actually play with those turned on-says that you should stop talking.

kalo.yanis
11-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Yes, a patch that could improve the performance would be great. I can run AC3 in 1080p on medium settings no problem, but AC4 lags on the lowest settings and half the resolution. It's hugely disappointing to have waited a year for this and have it run like crap.

Also, my game just crashed and I lost all the progress I've made during the last 5 hours. This is not my definition of fun.