PDA

View Full Version : academy creature upgraded counterpart?

ghobot21
11-22-2013, 02:34 PM
One thing that I like when I play Might & Magic heroes game is seeing my creature being upgraded and changed their appearance.
And when DOC came out, I feel quite greatful that they decided to include some creatures with their upgraded counterpart.
So my brother and I went for a crusade in making just for fun-faction decks with only creatures that have vanilla and upgraded looks, just to get a little bit of the Heroes series feel.
We managed to make faction decks with creatures such as :

vampire knight -> vampire lord
devoted sister -> vestal
pit fiend -> pit lord

but when it time to make 'academy' faction deck, the only creatures that we could find that have near the same ability and little bit of resource difference are

rakshaha -> rakshaha raja
gargoyle -> obsidian gargoyle
wizard apprentice -> wizard disiple
dancing dervish -> spinning dervish

is it me or after sanctuary, ubisoft become a bit lazy in making this kind of vanilla/upgraded kind of cards?

Revalon
11-22-2013, 02:59 PM
how about Titan -> Surging Titan?

Blitz556
11-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Guardian Golem -> Glymph Curved Golem?
Spirit Bound Djinn->Djinn?

ghobot21
11-23-2013, 04:45 PM
how about Titan -> Surging Titan?

this one maybe because they both have 'shockwave' and Surging Titan cost is more expensive than Titan. I think I can include them in my deck

Guardian Golem -> Glymph Curved Golem?
Spirit Bound Djinn->Djinn?

hmm...I think both can do then because Glymph Curved/Djinn cost is more expensive than Guardian/Spirit-Bound and have some 'theme' to them, although they didnt have same ability :(

Thanks for the idea guys. Now off to making my deck! :D