PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing just happened regarding the Legendary Ship

tymaster50
11-22-2013, 12:40 PM
Went to go down that mission all the way in the bottom left corner of the map, got my *** kicked twice trying to take over the fort, so i ran along the edges of the map, ade told me to look at the legendary ship and i was like "holy **** let me steer clear*, I check my map and the mission marker is gone for some weird reason, I turn back around and looked away for a second, apparently the legendary ship spotted me and I was in a cutscene of the mortars firing, quickly looked up a guide on how to beat the la dama negra and when i circle back around the ship gets destroyed by one of those sea tornado things, I swoop over and pick up the 20k reales floating in the water for an easy win XD

is that supposed to happen?

RinoTheBouncer
11-22-2013, 01:04 PM
That is just AWESOME! You’re lucky hehe

tymaster50
11-22-2013, 01:15 PM
would have liked to fight the ship but hey i won't complain lol, the mission was called "Black Bart's Gambit". Looked at the ship when i was using the man o war and it said it was only rank 21. no way i was going to win lol

SenseHomunculus
11-22-2013, 03:27 PM
That kinda sucks, I'd rather fight them!

I did my first legendary fight last night, don't remember which one, it was bottom right, and I thought it was creepy as heck, with the storm blown in and only seeing it in lightning strikes and the tense music and whatnot. Great fun!

MnemonicSyntax
11-22-2013, 03:33 PM
I like how each Legendary is a different theme.

Stealth Gamer92
11-22-2013, 04:25 PM
I like how each Legendary is a different theme.

Yet

all four are Man O' War and only one put up a decent chalenge and I can't reset it except by starting over the whole game.

How verry disapointing Ubi.:(

ace3001
11-22-2013, 04:45 PM
I wish this would happen to El Impoluto in my game. I just can't seem to dodge that bloody ram. It manuevers nimbly and races at the Jackdaw like a freaking motorboat, not a sailing ship. -___-

MnemonicSyntax
11-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Yet

all four are Man O' War and only one put up a decent chalenge and I can't reset it except by starting over the whole game.

How verry disapointing Ubi.:(

Well, true. But when I encountered the first one, with the fog, I kinda though that all of them would be the same sort of repeat, but it wasn't.

And I agree on the resetting part. They were fun.