PDA

View Full Version : Game crash in sequence 5

GuttapwN
11-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Black Flag crashes for me in sequence five. I'm supposed to catch a friend, but as soon as I do the screen turns black and it crashes. It also happens if I just chase until I reach a specific area. I don't remember what the area looks like tho, but I've tried to wait and let him run ahead before I enter the area, and I've tried to enter the area from other places, trying to go around it without loosing track of the target.

neojimbo7
12-29-2013, 06:41 AM
Black Flag crashes for me in sequence five. I'm supposed to catch a friend, but as soon as I do the screen turns black and it crashes. It also happens if I just chase until I reach a specific area. I don't remember what the area looks like tho, but I've tried to wait and let him run ahead before I enter the area, and I've tried to enter the area from other places, trying to go around it without loosing track of the target.

I'm stuck at the same spot and i cant figure it out either. Its been some days since you posted have you solved your problem? if so please let me know

Lumirel
12-29-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm stuck at the same spot and i cant figure it out either. Its been some days since you posted have you solved your problem? if so please let me know

Got problem in earlier sequence but I think it is just coincidence on when we got patch. I will let everyone know if there would be some progression... but no contact from tech support yet. Even asked them to not send me some of standard TEMP messages while I have tried already everything...