PDA

View Full Version : This otherwise amazing game is utterly worthless and complete ****

TelFiRE
11-22-2013, 04:14 AM
Ubisoft, thanks a lot, you brought Uplay into the world, and make me want to ****ing kill myself. I played for like 14 hours, and today find over 8 hours of it erased. Everything... gone! All missions need to be replayed (this game is not ****ing replayable, I don't want to ****ing replay). All my ship upgrades. All the ****ing travel time. All the synch points. Gone. WHAT THE ****.

Your game is amazing, sure, but I can't enjoy it so its only purpose is to torment me.

I have nice hardware, I pay over $2500 for my setup, and you **** me like this.

8 hours of gameplay I am ****ed out of, just erased. I saw "saving" so many times, where are those saves? DON'T YOU BACK UP YOUR SERVERS UBI???

WHat the hell happened? I see no one else having this issue? They didn't roll back the whole server, just me? To **** me personally?

I want my god damn ****ing money back.

ProletariatPleb
11-22-2013, 04:17 AM
Turn off Uplay cloud sync I guess, I never use it to avoid issues like these.

ColonelSeven
11-22-2013, 05:00 AM
Turn off Uplay cloud sync I guess, I never use it to avoid issues like these.

Uplay crashing or closing in the background also prevents local saving. Cloud or no cloud, if that happens we all get equally ****ed.

BridgetFisher
11-22-2013, 06:51 AM
uplay always had this problem, I dont see how this is something new. Im going to get the game on console, that way I never have that problem because uplay sucks.

OldD06
11-22-2013, 07:20 AM
I propose a class action

Kregh
11-22-2013, 08:19 AM
Well, you only got your save games lost.
I lost a whole account with FC3 and HMM VI that supposedly "never existed" according to Uplay.

So yeah, just let Uplay die already.

BridgetFisher
11-22-2013, 09:40 AM
I hate uplay and the people who make it because its their fault.
that sounds mean but meh that was the nicest way I could put it :P

Ramante.pt
11-22-2013, 03:55 PM
uplay is a piece of ****, miss those times without game launchers....

ColonelSeven
11-22-2013, 05:49 PM
I wrote a ticket about Uplay closing or crashing preventing the game from saving progress from that point onwards.
I got asked to send a DXDIAG report and MSINFO. Yes, I know, copy and paste responses.

:rolleyes: