PDA

View Full Version : Wish for gifts with Uplay!

Ubi-Noemie
11-21-2013, 07:18 PM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/2b72b7603a23c74aca60d0596aaf3245.jpg (http://uplay.ubi.com/)

Uplay is entering the next generation with launch on PS4, Xbox One, and Android along with updates to the PC and iOS experience! And there is something for everyone!

Regardless of how long you have been part of this community, the Uplay team wants to thank you all for your support and your engagement! To celebrate, we would like to announce a special event with fabulous gifts!

WIN A FREE ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG AND JUST DANCE 2014 COPY!

That's right! Because the new Uplay interface on PS4 and Xbox One should be celebrated, the Uplay team decides to go all out and offer you crazy prizes!

From November, 27th to December, 15th, keep your eyes peeled on our Next Gen Gifts page to win Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Just Dance 2014!

Once per week, a limited number of the following gifts will be released on our Gifts page (http://uplay.ubi.com/). If you are fast enough to redeem, you could win:

- One of 100 Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag digital copies for PS4
- One of 100 Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag digital copies for Xbox One
- One of 100 Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season passes for PS4
- One of 100 Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season passes for Xbox One
- One of 100 Just Dance 2014 digital copies for PS4
- One of 100 Just Dance 2014 digital copies for Xbox One

To participate:

- Make sure to follow our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Uplay.Ubisoft) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/UplayUbisoft) pages where all the contest openings will be announced! If you're a mobile aficionado, you can follow us via our new iPhone and Android Uplay apps!
- Make sure you are logged into your Uplay account on our official website.
If you do not already have a Uplay account, register for one here (http://uplay.ubi.com/) by clicking "Connection", or by using your Facebook account/PSN ID.
- Check the Gifts page (http://uplay.ubi.com/) often and be one of the first to redeem one of these fantastic rewards for only 100 Units!!!

You will receive the game key above on the e-mail associated with your Uplay account within the week from the time you redeemed them.

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/uat/v20/news/c247b860df881e55a2a87cdf3cb1a277.jpg

UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE REWARDS:

- Discounted rewards in:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - The Vengeful Daughter Pack for 10 Units instead of 40 Units! Get Lady Black’s Vengeful Daughter outfit for Multiplayer, and customize the Jackdaw with epic items.

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/uat/v20/news/87528e7747052eb3cc412f121ace2d89.jpg

Just Dance 2014 - Follow the Leader Sweat Version for 10 Units instead of 40 Units! Unlocks the Sweat version of Follow The Leader for play in Just Dance® 2014.

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/uat/v20/news/6fa45a38dd06c0c73795768f33413119.jpg

EARN UNITS BY:

From November 21st, to December 15th, create an account or log into Uplay from any of the following platforms and win:

50 Units on Uplay PS4
50 Units on Uplay Xbox One
20 Units on Uplay Android
10 Units on Uplay iOS
Units for completing in-game actions!

Share with family and friends these news and invite them to join you in the Uplay experience, who knows, they could win one of those fantastic rewards!
Make sure to visit our Gifts page (http://uplay.ubi.com/) to get as many rewards as you can!

Download one of the new Uplay Mobile Apps on iPhone or Android and get Units by scanning this QR Code!!

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/b7f98f2026a88dfe7ca613a5826f6e8d.png

x.Nagaroth.x
12-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Hi, I logged into Uplay from my PS4 yesterday and got 10 Units rewarded instead of 50... any clues as to what happened there? Thanks in advance.

skif-26
12-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Make PC, we are people too ......

THISaint
12-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Make PC, we are people too ......

This.

firehawk1234
12-09-2013, 05:32 PM
There are a few of us who won games from the first week who haven't received any codes. An update would be greatly appreciated:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/814227-Wish-For-Gifts-promotion

Ubi-Noemie
12-13-2013, 12:12 PM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/2b72b7603a23c74aca60d0596aaf3245.jpg

Because the Winter celebrations are coming...
Because you are not sure if you have been really nice this year...
And because we like you...

Our "Wish for Gifts" event is extended to January 15th, 2014!

That's right: with 1 month more, make sure to enter in our instant-win sweepstakes and get your hands on a free Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag & Just Dance 2014 digital copy or Season Passes for PS4 & Xbox One!

Relax on your couch, take a look at the full list of Uplay gifts above and drink a fresh glass of milk with some cookies: This December is going to be a rockin' party with so many fantastic reasons to celebrate!

Join our Wish for Gifts event until Wednesday, January 15th! Discuss it further here.

iX-eN
12-13-2013, 12:57 PM
we don't have next gen consoles please add rewards for pc too we are gamers too

omAnk
12-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Don't you people think that it is kind of wrong to put on a image on your site with watch dogs in it, as it seems that this game also can be redeemed by the uplay points, I find it kind of sad that we can not redeem this game as you are showing it off on this page : http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/news/wish-gifts-uplay

Maybe you intend to make it available in the upcoming last weeks or is this just a cheap way of advertising again?

chrisryansss
12-15-2013, 04:18 PM
I won a key for AC4 Black Flag for Xbox One on the 11-28 draw, however, I still have not received a key. Any updates with that?

omAnk
12-17-2013, 12:57 AM
I also seem to have a problem with redeeming the Assasins Creed's season pass for the PS4, I've tried for multiple days and multiple times to redeem it but it keeps giving me the same message that "todays keys are already distributed" are there new keys coming any time soon? And how about my last message in this topic of this forum am I going to get any reply on it?

Ubi-Noemie
12-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Hello,

We have many surprises in the coming months for PC gamers but one thing at the time. In recent weeks, PC Shop codes were distributed on our social media as well as for the Halloween Uplay Caption Contest with PC rewards among other great gifts for PC gamers…

Today, Uplay celebrates the Next-Gen consoles – everybody can take part in our event and win Next-Gen games, unlock exclusive Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag & Just Dance 2014 rewards or get a 35% discount voucher for free (for European market only) on all Ubisoft digital games in the Uplay Shop. And guess what ! This discount is also available for PC games! So stay tune if you're a PC gamer.

Regarding the banners, it is a screenshot of our new Uplay Apps on Next Gen consoles (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/808288-Explore-the-new-Uplay-interface-on-PS4-amp-Xbox-One!) where you can find information about Ubisoft games. And Watch_Dogs is one of Ubisoft games :) There is no plan to release Watch_Dogs gifts at the moment but we never know what could happen!

swaggers
12-17-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm not understanding this promotion 100%. If I do get to redeem a code does that mean I win? Or is it still just a chance to win?

omAnk
12-18-2013, 03:19 AM
Ubi-noemie, thank you for enlightening us, however u still did not mention anything about the fact that the keys are already distributed and how long it might take for new ones to be able to be redeemed ?

Tsarbomba2010
12-18-2013, 09:31 AM
when and how exactly do i get one of these codes,great promo i just dont know whats going on.And the promo rules are in french.

Ubi-Lhainiev
12-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Hi All,

Not all codes have been sent out yet. If you have won and are still waiting, please bare with us.

Note: there was an issue with console codes for North America. They are working on a solution as quickly as possible.

You have not been forgotten and will receive your prize.

Tsarbomba2012 - You can find the Wish for Gifts game rules here: http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/news/wish-gifts-uplay

when and how exactly do i get one of these codes,great promo i just dont know whats going on.And the promo rules are in french.

swaggers
12-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Are we talking next week soon or next month soon??

Kagey K
12-21-2013, 03:32 AM
Any word on what is going on with the people that entered for AC4 on Xbox One in NA on the 12th? The winners list is messed up and I'm wondering if I wasted my 100 points. Or will I still receive a code for it? I know some of the Ps4 winners also received Xb1 codes because of the glitch.

That MF Wolf
12-21-2013, 05:09 PM
When is the next giveaway? Because I been looking but i never see it.

Sidular
12-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Kind of confused as to how this thing works.
It says it was extended, but I don't know how to enter? The main page is outdated.

Vael
12-21-2013, 06:56 PM
I was wondering the same thing, its been over a week since I redeemed 100 points for Just Dance 2014 for Xbox One and I haven't heard a peep. I've also been checking the site at least 3-4 times a day to see if AC4 season passes for PS4 would pop back up, but no such luck.

Can somebody shed some light on how this promo actually works and when it becomes possible to dump 100 points into AC4 season pass for ps4?

Kagey K
12-22-2013, 03:29 AM
I was wondering the same thing, its been over a week since I redeemed 100 points for Just Dance 2014 for Xbox One and I haven't heard a peep. I've also been checking the site at least 3-4 times a day to see if AC4 season passes for PS4 would pop back up, but no such luck.

Can somebody shed some light on how this promo actually works and when it becomes possible to dump 100 points into AC4 season pass for ps4?

So far they have refreshed the keys every Weds night at 8pm Est, and then posted the winners on Monday and then the code comes Thurs or Fri of the next week. At least that's how it went for me for Ac4 season pass and Jd2014. Unfortunately they messed up the winners list last week, so now I don't know if I should re-enter for a new code or if they are going to send me a code or give me my 100 points back. It worked flawless for me the 1st 2 weeks, and then this happened.

Other then this hiccup it has been a great promotion and I hope Ubi corrects this quickly for me. I haven't put in a support ticket yet, I was waiting for an answer here before I did.

Vael
12-22-2013, 05:55 AM
So it is still a contest? I figured since most of the time I cannot even spend the points that once you actually spent them you pretty much got a key?

Kagey K
12-22-2013, 09:31 AM
So it is still a contest? I figured since most of the time I cannot even spend the points that once you actually spent them you pretty much got a key?

It is a contest in that you have to sign in in a certain time. If it allows you to get the key you win. If you read the rules it is a first come first serve, sweepstakes. It won't let you spend the points if you can't win, and if you do spend the points you are a winner. They have so many keys per week and if you get in it deducts your points and gives you a 2 day message, otherwise you have to wait for next week if you get the all codes have been redeemed. If you spend them you won. It's really that simple.

Try again on Weds at 8pm and you'll get in instantly, in my experience.

It is not spend the points and hope you win, it's if the points are gone you won. This glitch last week put a kink in things, but as a winner I still expect my code. I hope to see my name this week on a double big Ac4 xb1 list, and then I still have to wait for more then a week then I should have got it.

Vael
12-22-2013, 05:52 PM
It is a contest in that you have to sign in in a certain time. If it allows you to get the key you win. If you read the rules it is a first come first serve, sweepstakes. It won't let you spend the points if you can't win, and if you do spend the points you are a winner. They have so many keys per week and if you get in it deducts your points and gives you a 2 day message, otherwise you have to wait for next week if you get the all codes have been redeemed. If you spend them you won. It's really that simple.

Try again on Weds at 8pm and you'll get in instantly, in my experience.

It is not spend the points and hope you win, it's if the points are gone you won. This glitch last week put a kink in things, but as a winner I still expect my code. I hope to see my name this week on a double big Ac4 xb1 list, and then I still have to wait for more then a week then I should have got it.

Thanks for clearing that up. I checked my transactions and I got a copy of JD2014 on 12/12. So I'll just keep waiting and hope they sort out whatever the issue may have been. Now I just need to get my hands on that season pass for ps4...already got 100% sync and itching for some more.

swaggers
12-23-2013, 08:47 PM
I would appreciate some kind of response that the redemptions I did on 12/16 and 12/19 will go through and an actual estimated date of when it will happen.

Steevski
12-24-2013, 12:37 AM
I would appreciate some kind of response that the redemptions I did on 12/16 and 12/19 will go through and an actual estimated date of when it will happen.

If it shows up in your transactions, then yes you've "won". The problem lies with how long it takes to get issued a code. My AC4 code took 15 days and over a week for the seasons pass.

swaggers
12-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Just got my *** IV from 12/19 but not my Just Dance from 12/16. So at least they are sending codes out. Also got *** IV for PS4 lol.

Vael
12-24-2013, 04:26 AM
ditto, I was able to redeem 100 points for AC4 season pass on ps4 today and already got the code. Still waiting on my JD2014 code for Xbox one from 12/12 though.

Oh and the code that was emailed to me was for AC4 gold edition, not just the season pass. I thought that was a bit odd.

redbrand12
12-24-2013, 04:27 PM
Did they do the wish for gifts sweepstakes today? I hope that I didn't miss it.
What day's and time are they doing these giveaways? I don't want to miss the next one.

swaggers
12-26-2013, 03:45 PM
So the winners has finally been updated. It doesn't have my Just Dance I won on 12/16. I wasn't a Wednesday but it took my points. I did receive my Assassin's Creed IV though from 3 days later.

redbrand12
12-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Will they be doing the AC 4 redemption today since they didn't do it yesterday?

Vael
12-26-2013, 08:35 PM
The winners list doesn't have my name on it, but my points were deducted. Just Dance 2014 for Xbox One on 12/12. Who do I contact to get this resolved? It's been 2 weeks and still no word.

Vael
12-28-2013, 08:30 PM
I can't seriously be the only one with this issue? I wish Ubi would at least give us some sort of update if its being looked into...

swaggers
12-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Still waiting for Just Dance also. Was even put as a winner a week ago but no code.

Kagey K
12-29-2013, 03:41 AM
So nobody from Ubi came in. To address this yet? Disappointing. I'm still waiting for ACIV for Xbox One from 12/12. I was hoping this would have been resolved much quicker then this.

Sidular
12-29-2013, 07:01 AM
I won Just Dance 2014 on PS4, due to the lack of any AC:IV codes being available.

Not sure if I am a true winner, or a fortunate loser.

Kagey K
12-31-2013, 05:53 AM
Ok I'm putting in a support ticket now, it has been too long since a Ubi rep came in... They seemed to be interested at first, but now they have gone into clear darkness. When the winners glitches they went cold, and now I am starting to get dissatisfied with the entire program.

Vael
12-31-2013, 08:04 AM
Ok I'm putting in a support ticket now, it has been too long since a Ubi rep came in... They seemed to be interested at first, but now they have gone into clear darkness. When the winners glitches they went cold, and now I am starting to get dissatisfied with the entire program.

Keep us posted. I'll probably will do the same after the New Years holiday.

Sidular
12-31-2013, 07:04 PM
Personally, I'm in absolutely no rush to get my free copy of Just Dance 2014. Like, zero rush at all.
Still, I do wish to know what's going on with this system. Keep us informed on how the ticket goes, Kagey K.

swaggers
12-31-2013, 07:23 PM
I put a ticket in last Thursday and have not gotten a response yet.

Vael
12-31-2013, 08:49 PM
Personally, I'm in absolutely no rush to get my free copy of Just Dance 2014. Like, zero rush at all.
Still, I do wish to know what's going on with this system. Keep us informed on how the ticket goes, Kagey K.

Haha I know what you mean, but my girlfriend wants it. I moved the ps3 and 360 into a different room when I got the ps4 and xbox one and she wants her fix of just dance.

Kagey K
01-01-2014, 01:24 PM
I put a ticket in last Thursday and have not gotten a response yet.

i have a friend that put in a ticket on Dec 29 and got a response that it takes a week to get the code and he responded back and said he didn't get a code in the week and they suspended the ticket.. If you look in the terms and conditions it gives you an email to get 100 free uplay points that you can use twice. I suggest you use that and get a free 100 points and just re apply for it. If it works out you get an extra code for doing nothing, but it beats all this waiting.

for the record I am still waiting for mine to be redeemed, but I used my g/f account to get a new code sent, and I will give my extra to anyone here waiting as long as they promise to pay it forward.

Vael
01-01-2014, 07:31 PM
I may be blind, but I cannot find the part about 100 free points in the terms and conditions. I will try to reapply as well though since at this point it really doesn't seem like they are going to get these codes sent out.

If I end up with an extra code I will also give it to anyone here waiting just like Kagey K said.

Kagey K
01-01-2014, 11:47 PM
Sorry Its in the contest rules, not the terms. Its on the bottom right on the unlock page.

swaggers
01-02-2014, 01:20 AM
Sorry Its in the contest rules, not the terms. Its on the bottom right on the unlock page.

It says to send them a postcard with your email. Nothing about emailing them for the points.

Daemn Of Death
01-02-2014, 04:27 PM
So, any updates about when the codes will be sent out, When I redeemed for the AC4 Season Pass that came in like 3 days, redeemed on the 23rd and got it on the 26th, any news about the give away about a week ago as I redeemed for AC4 on Xbone, still waiting on the code, got all the DLC downloaded, just need the game code, hopefully soon

Ubi-Lhainiev
01-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

If you have not yet received your code, the batch your gift was included in, has not been sent out yet. Please know you have not been forgotten. The wait times may be extended due to the holiday season, but as it comes to an end, the staff is returning to work and everything should be sorted out shortly.

If you do not receive your codes within the next few days, please send Ubi-Noemie a private message with your Uplay Username, the email associated with your account and the gift you won for an update.

Thank you.

Daemn Of Death
01-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Okay awesome! Thank you for the update! :D

swaggers
01-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

If you have not yet received your code, the batch your gift was included in, has not been sent out yet. Please know you have not been forgotten. The wait times may be extended due to the holiday season, but as it comes to an end, the staff is returning to work and everything should be sorted out shortly.

If you do not receive your codes within the next few days, please send Ubi-Noemie a private message with your Uplay Username, the email associated with your account and the gift you won for an update.

Thank you.

Thanks for update. Glad it should happen soon!

Kagey K
01-02-2014, 08:34 PM
It says to send them a postcard with your email. Nothing about emailing them for the points.

I just went and checked and you are right. It seems they removed the email. It was there the last few weeks.... Wonder why they changed that.

thanks for the heads up Lhainiev. Nice to finally get a response.

MrSlendermanEAIE
01-03-2014, 01:45 AM
So, with this post, I'm already participating in the event?
asking how to participate make me participate?
cool!

Vael
01-03-2014, 01:53 AM
Just got my code. Thanks Ubi for a great promotion. :)

dyeknom
01-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Mystery solved!

For some strange reason the website is auto-directing me to the UK version of everything, not the US version o_O

Vormison
01-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Alright, I'm thoroughly confused.

Is this an instant win or a Sweepstakes drawing?

The only reason I'm confused is that I was properly debited 100 pts for both Assassin's Creed IV and a Season's pass, but am not listed under the "winners list" from 12/30. The debits say

AC4BF key for Xbox One
Get your key to download AC4BF for free on Xbox One with Uplay !

AC4BF season pass key for Xbox One
Get your key to download the AC4BF season pass for free on Xbox One with Uplay !

I find it difficult to believe it is a sweepstakes drawing, because each week there are multiple winners who win 2+ prizes. So maybe somebody can shed some light on exactly what is going on?

I am wondering the same thing as this is far too confusing. I'd be upset if it's an entry as I wouldn't have spent my uplay points on a sweepstakes entry. I also "won" or whatever on 12/30 and I am not on the winners list. Ugh.

dyeknom
01-03-2014, 08:50 PM
I am wondering the same thing as this is far too confusing. I'd be upset if it's an entry as I wouldn't have spent my uplay points on a sweepstakes entry. I also "won" or whatever on 12/30 and I am not on the winners list. Ugh.

Vormison. It appears that you may also be getting linked to the UK's winner list. I didn't catch it. We both show up on the appropriate US link. ^_^

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/news/wish-gifts-winners - UK
http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/news/wish-gifts-winners - US

Vormison
01-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Vormison. It appears that the link on the main page may be linking us to the UK's winner list. :confused: We're both on the US link ^_^

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/news/wish-gifts-winners - UK
http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/news/wish-gifts-winners - US

Haha, attention to detail has never been my strong-suit. I appreciate it. Things are looking up!

supersmash105
01-11-2014, 09:36 AM
We want pc copies

PLASTICA-MAN
01-18-2014, 12:32 AM
Is the gift giveway over by now ? Was the AC4 on PS4 Gold (main game + season pass) or was the main game alone and the season pass alone ? Will this work on french PSN account ( I get the french version of the game on my french PSN account if I win) or this is only the US version kn the game thus needing an US PSN account ?

NickoSwimmer
01-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Hello,

I participated in the Jan 16th distribution, and was able to spend 100 ubi points towards AC4 for PS4.

I was wondering when the download codes would be sent out?

Thanks,

Nicko

Ubi-Lhainiev
01-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Hello Nicko,

While the exact time frame varies, please allow up to two weeks to receive your codes. If you have not received your codes by that time, please contact our support team for assistance. You can do so via the ticketing system or by phone with the links below.
Support: http://support.ubi.com/
By Phone: http://tinyw.in/FsiX