PDA

View Full Version : cannon sound issue!

deadlyh1tAC
11-21-2013, 05:43 PM
hey guys i was playing Black flag and while i was on a mission while firing there was not sound of the cannons the only thing you can hear is edward shouting fire! and the sound is not working only with the side cannons even the heavy shot sound works! i mean when i press L1 and R1 i dont get any sound!

saicharanb93
11-21-2013, 06:29 PM
hey guys i was playing Black flag and while i was on a mission while firing there was not sound of the cannons the only thing you can hear is edward shouting fire! and the sound is not working only with the side cannons even the heavy shot sound works! i mean when i press L1 and R1 i dont get any sound!

yup, this problem has been going around a lot. although i havent encountered it myself, a lot of people who put up walkthroughs in youtube had the same problem. Maybe you should put this up on the AC4 feedback forum so that the ubisoft guys can have a look at it and hopefully patch it.

UbiVolfbane
11-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Hello, if possible please try to check the sound settings in-game as well as the console's sound setting. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still unable to do so, feel free to provide as much detail as possible a ticket to Support so it can be investigated. Please include game time, any other sounds you can or cannot hear. You can find the links to Support in my signature below.

saicharanb93
11-21-2013, 06:39 PM
I dont think there is a problem with the settings cos for my friend ( who did a couple of walkthroughs in youtube) the sound worked fine for most part of the game; the sounds went off only at some moments. I will ask him to provide a ticket to you guys. Thanks.

deadlyh1tAC
11-21-2013, 06:40 PM
yup, this problem has been going around a lot. although i havent encountered it myself, a lot of people who put up walkthroughs in youtube had the same problem. Maybe you should put this up on the AC4 feedback forum so that the ubisoft guys can have a look at it and hopefully patch it.

Hello, if possible please try to check the sound settings in-game as well as the console's sound setting. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still unable to do so, feel free to provide as much detail as possible a ticket to Support so it can be investigated. Please include game time, any other sounds you can or cannot hear. You can find the links to Support in my signature below.

thank you both for the reply but i fixed the problem with simply upgrading my broadside cannons and i dont know how this worked :P but what if some one with fully upgrade cannons get the issue? the things will get wild there :D !

saicharanb93
11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
thank you both for the reply but i fixed the problem with simply upgrading my broadside cannons and i dont know how this worked :P but what if some one with fully upgrade cannons get the issue? the things will get wild there :D !

lol, well, glad that it got fixed.