PDA

View Full Version : DLC Crusader and Florentine pack question

black2death
11-21-2013, 02:49 PM
hi,

i have purchased and installed the season pass a couple off weeks ago, but when i want to download the crusader & florentine pack it asks me to pay?

is this a fault in the PSN shop?

i've tried to download it directly form the game additional content section and it still asks me to pay.

and yes the seasons pass is activated i'v checked.

please help

SenseHomunculus
11-21-2013, 03:00 PM
hi,

i have purchased and installed the season pass a couple off weeks ago, but when i want to download the crusader & florentine pack it asks me to pay?

is this a fault in the PSN shop?

i've tried to download it directly form the game additional content section and it still asks me to pay.

and yes the seasons pass is activated i'v checked.

please help

Submit on the technical help forum.

black2death
11-21-2013, 03:10 PM
i did that also but i cant hurt to ask around on the forum if anybody else had the prob aswell

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 03:19 PM
It's not just you,as I posted here; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/810368-Euroean-PS3-Season-Pass-Crusader-amp-Florentine-Pack-Unable-to-download it seems to be the PS3 owners who are affected.

They used to have it on the in-game store, so I assume they took it down by accident.

Unimatrix1of3
11-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Looks like Sony are trying to charge season pass holders for this content, as the crusader and florentine pack are not mentioned in the description for the season pass after checking again. Yes Detroitplaya I did notice how Jawad totally ignored our posts on the blog.

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 04:16 PM
I frankly wouldn't mind paying again, but that's not even an option - as the store blocks it out.

So I am just upset that I have to wait. I don't claim I should get it earlier, but seeing as I buy the Season Pass - I should get it the moment it's avaiable, not hours/days/weeks later. Nothing to do with lack of patience (before someone throws that in here), I just don't think it's acceptable. I pay weeks/months ahead of time for the content - I should not have issues like this.

Unimatrix1of3
11-21-2013, 04:23 PM
DetroitPlaya you'll now be able to purchase it in the store for 1.59. but my point is I thought the crusader and florentine pack was supposed to be free for season pass holders anyway? Someone from Ubisoft correct me if I'm wrong.

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 04:27 PM
DetroitPlaya you'll now be able to purchase it in the store for 1.59. but my point is I thought the crusader and florentine pack was supposed to be free for season pass holders anyway? Someone from Ubisoft correct me if I'm wrong.

The Season pass CLEARLY states: "All DLC released before March 2014"

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-season-pass-dlc/

I will buy it, but it's really poor service.

black2death
11-21-2013, 04:37 PM
best joke is on the game it tells met its free with season pass but when i click it the wants to charge me, no not buying it if it tells me its included they better give me this for free and not charge 2 bucks. its not the money but its the princeple

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Sent in a support ticket. However, the Ubisoft support is awful (from my experience) - so I don't expect much.

black2death
11-21-2013, 04:40 PM
i did they told me to contact sony, what a joke just one blaming the other

Landruner
11-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Just a question by curiosity there, are all you guys on the US or EU PSN?

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Just a question by curiosity there, are all you guys on the US or EU PSN?

EU here

black2death
11-21-2013, 05:09 PM
im EU

XLT sMasHerZZX
11-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Have you tried downloading from in the game menu? Wish I could help more but I own an xbox.

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Have you tried downloading from in the game menu? Wish I could help more but I own an xbox.

Yes, and it says "free" in that menu, then loads the PS Store and wants to charge you for the DLC.

Unimatrix1of3
11-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Which answers black2deaths original question, yes it's a psn store problem and I'm awaiting a response from playstation support.

LordPegasusSigma
11-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Same for me (EU/Switzerland): It is stated as "FREE" in-game, however, if I want to download it, the PSN Store forces me to pay 2.55 CHF. So I'll wait until it is fixed since - as another member stated above correctly - all DLC until MARCH 2014 are free for owners of the season pass.

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 11:35 PM
I wrote a very detailed email to the PSN EU support earlier, as it's clearly Sony who made the mistake. They simply untied it from the Season Pass - which might have been a mistake, might have been "lazy fix" for the issue at launch, but either way; it has to be fixed.

NotPatrick13500
11-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Just contact ubisoft by going on their website, clicking 'contact us' at the bottom, then select 'bug report' and tell them what happened specifically. I did this and the next day it loaded the pen screen and it was fine. I got 2 emails from them.👍

NotPatrick13500
11-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Just contact ubisoft by going on their website, clicking 'contact us' at the bottom, then select 'bug report' and tell them what happened specifically. I did this and the next day it loaded the pen screen and it was fine. I got 2 emails from them.